Alistair the Mage

Alistair Mage - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 18th Jun, 2022 - 2:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1458 Medieval Text Adventure
17th Apr, 2022 - 3:09pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Lordmelanin
(+)

Alistair the Mage

My name is Alistair. I am known as the Alistair the Mage. I am sixteen years old according to the years of man, I stand Six feet four inches with a muscular build.I have red hair with slanted blue eyes. I dress in a gothic fashion.

I intend to learn various mystic arts and hone my skills as a mage and bring light to the world one day, I hope to be the next Ruler of Kings.

Sponsored Links:
17th Apr, 2022 - 3:47pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Lordmelanin
(+)

Mage Alistair

A Sentimental Value: Portrait of Mother

I am finally leaving my childhood home behind. I search around the abode and find my mother's portrait, the face of my mother smiling in the portrait, she seemed to be by my side. This will bring comfort and remind me of my purpose in life. I, Alistair will always value this.

17th Apr, 2022 - 4:34pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Lordmelanin
(+)

Alistair the Mage Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

I met a strange woman at the town tavern while I spoke with Stefan, she watched me with a sense of familiarity. Behold, she came forth to me clad in a white gown, five foot six inches, Long red hair streaming towards her lower back, she spoke in a soothing voice. She told me she was my step sister and I found that really awkward and did not have the slightest idea of her existence, we spoke more and we established a bond.

18th Jun, 2022 - 1:32pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Lordmelanin
(+)

Mage Alistair

Let me telleth thee the story of how I killed a Dog Rat. The Dog Rat attacked and with my skills I killed it. That was the end of the Dog Rat. Like my story?

18th Jun, 2022 - 1:36pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Lordmelanin
(+)

Mage Alistair

Today, my encounter with a Bat Swarm ended with me slaying the Bat Swarm.

18th Jun, 2022 - 1:43pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Lordmelanin
(+)

Alistair the Mage

Let it be known that I, Alistair, have attained Level 1 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Jun, 2022 - 2:44pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Lordmelanin
(+)

Alistair Mage

The Resurrection of Alistair the Mage. I, Alistair, have died but am alive again! I, Alistair, liveth for the 1st version of mine surprised self. Change the duty and I shall changeth the outcome.

18th Jun, 2022 - 2:48pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Lordmelanin
(+)

Alistair Mage Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Alistair the Mage is raised. I was lost in wonder when for the 2nd resurrection. Maybe it is part of fantastical era. With ambition in mind things must changeth.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Alistair the Mage

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,