Merlin the Wizard

Merlin Wizard - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 22nd May, 2017 - 2:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (37) »
Closed
ROK II Character 15
28th May, 2016 - 1:14am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin the Wizard

Merlin, stands 6' tall with a regular body that's fairly strong. Merlin has black hair with slanted grey eyes. Merlin has peach skin and a plain appearance in general. Merlin has chosen to make his entry quietly by first starting a trade in the magick arts. Merlin views alliances as useful.

Sponsored Links:
30th Jul, 2016 - 11:11am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Wizard Merlin

Reflections on your mother

My mother, she was the perfect woman. Her death was a very sad time for me . I thought I would be depressed for a long time but I remembered her words and what she wanted me to become so I'm not letting it get me down.

She did her best to raise me even without my father being there. She also made it possible that I could reach where I am today by giving me enough knowledge so I can continue on my own. I will not let her down. I don't know if she can see me from the beyond but I hope she will be proud of me.

17th Oct, 2016 - 11:17pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin the Wizard Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

Some days after entering the Town I was approached by someone I thought was out of my league. At first I thought I did something wrong and I would soon be arrested or made to pay some fine. To my relief the woman, of fine build and clothing, told me that she had been sent to help me. I was shocked as I did not think anyone knew who I was or anything about my intentions.

Knowing all of this now changes things. It makes it so that I do not feel as alone as before. It also makes me believe that my destiny is marked… it is as though I'm being prepared for something greater than what I know now. I look towards my new advisor to help me make the right choices.

19th Jan, 2017 - 10:41pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Wizard Merlin

Message to Advisor

I have resumed patrols. I took your earlier advice as a precaution and I wish to thank you for it. I am hoping that in this patrol I can see benefits from it but really I have already taken down a black bear without much worry but maybe I was just lucky this time because its attack was not able to penetrate my armor. I must rest now until the morning. I should be back to the town in a couple of days. Until that time I look forward to meeting again.

23rd Jan, 2017 - 8:12pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Wizard Merlin

Message to Advisor

I am on patrol and doing very well. I am able to see how strong my character is now as compared to how strong or weak the enemy is and it aids my battle plan. I know I should not run but I do when it is absolutely necessary… I believe some of us do this from time to time because we are just human. I am also pleased with my standing among some of the top warriors also hoping to establish themselves in this kingdom.

25th Mar, 2017 - 12:41pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin the Wizard

Message to Advisor

Ladymae, I have been doing well in the patrols even with the ambushes with archers, however I think its time to see what I can get exploring further away from the Town and Llarair. I believe now is the time to get a good war horse but I need to save for an abode first. I hope all is well with you and that we can meet again soon so you can tell me how I am progressing.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Apr, 2017 - 3:25pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin Wizard

Message to Advisor

I have been doing a lot of patrolling. I have been avenging myself of past losses but not without having to use healing potions. I think if I did not have many with me I would have been dead by now. I need to get some more but they are very expensive. I am hoping by the end of this patrol I will be able to get some more and continue my efforts to get more powerful. I also plan to visit the town soon as their is a new clan I need join.

22nd May, 2017 - 2:22pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Merlin Wizard Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Reflections on your father

The woman in my dreams says I need to write about my father. I do not know much about my father except what I've been told and even that may or may not be true. So now I will write my own thinking about it. First, if my father cared about me he would not have left us to fend for ourselves. If he cared he would have known that his family should be first anx not only when he had time. So as you can see I don't think much of my father, there is nothing to reflect on.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (37) »

> TOPIC: Merlin the Wizard

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,