Brand the Humble - Page 2 of 3

Today, my encounter with a Skeleton Knight - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 26th Apr, 2022 - 6:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1460 Medieval Text Adventure
26th Apr, 2022 - 4:45pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Storied
(+)

Brand the Humble - Page 2

I, Brand am proficient in the Skill known as Roll.

Sponsored Links:
26th Apr, 2022 - 5:24pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Storied
(+)

Humble Brand

I, Brand, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 1 among my fellow men.

26th Apr, 2022 - 5:27pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Storied
(+)

Brand the Humble Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

One of my Skills is Hardy and I am very proficient at it..

26th Apr, 2022 - 5:29pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Storied
(+)

Page 2 Humble Brand

I, Brand known as the Humble, have graduated from the Reflexes Skill training.

26th Apr, 2022 - 5:35pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Storied
(+)

Humble Brand

Most beautiful lady of Brand

Perhaps I was duped today. Now that I think of it, the hobbit who offered me some assistance was dangerously close to my coin pouch before all that. He didn't ask for much but perhaps that was his strategy. I wonder if the beautiful woman I saw in town simply works alongside him, fooling men into some fantasy that they could have a private meeting with someone far out of their league.

I remember her face slightly, with golden eyes and slender human-like features. Her skin and hair seemed to shine as the sunlight struck them, covered as they were. The woman covered her head with some silk garment, and wore proper jewelry. Although definitely shorter and more lean than myself, the width of her skirt made the woman appear modestly sized. I assume her to be a member of the aristocracy, considering her fancy clothes and comely mannerisms. Never in my life did I receive or expect attention from a woman like her, and so I nearly froze up when she smiled at me in the street.

26th Apr, 2022 - 5:39pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Storied
(+)

Brand the Humble

I am considered the master of the Riding Skill.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Apr, 2022 - 6:18pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Storied
(+)

Brand Humble - Page 2

The Resurrection of Brand the Humble. My quest shall continue despite my 2nd demise, no one shall keep me below.

26th Apr, 2022 - 6:28pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Storied
(+)

Brand Humble Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

Today, my encounter with a Skeleton Knight ended with me slaying the Skeleton Knight.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Brand the Humble

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,