Juggarms Introduction

Juggarms Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 1st May, 2022 - 2:51am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 1st May, 2022 - 2:51am / Post ID: #

Juggarms Introduction
A Friend

Juggarms Introduction

I am from Tennessee, in the United States. I have suffered from addiction for 20 plus years. But I now have 15 months sober and trying to find something to help me along the way. I am currently going back to school to receive my bachelor's in psychology with the focus of addiction.
I am hoping that by joining this community it gives me a little something extra to focus on. That way my mind doesn't start to wander back to those olden days. I have always loved fantasy and RPGs, once I came across this I thought that it might be worth my time.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st May, 2022 - 2:51am / Post ID: #

Introduction Juggarms

Welcome. In this text role-playing game one will need to carefully read the beginnings of the Player's Manual known as the Rules & Start. Thereafter, the start of detailed character creation will begin which will test one's ability to stay focused and solve the mystery of the game.

> TOPIC: Juggarms Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,