Bernhart the Priest

Bernhart Priest - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 8th May, 2022 - 3:34am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1463 Medieval Text Adventure
8th May, 2022 - 1:43am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Bernhart
(+)

Bernhart the Priest

I am Bernhart, servant of Elohim and friend to all men who seek to do what is right. My mother wished for me to be strong of body and strong of mind like my father. Currently, I am 16 years of age. I seek of be worthy of the title of Priest.

I stand 5ft 6in tall with a well-built and muscular body. I have short brown hair in a combed-back style with hazel eyes that reflect the depth of my soul.

I see myself as a servant of my God and as a brother to all the brothers and sisters of my faith. I want to be a man who lives a life honorable before God and man. It is my goal to become a mighty Paladin and to also become well-educated so I may defend the faith both with my might and with my mind.

Sponsored Links:
8th May, 2022 - 2:02am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Bernhart
(+)

Priest Bernhart

Some refer to me as Bernhart, the Dice Games master.

8th May, 2022 - 2:08am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Bernhart
(+)

Bernhart the Priest Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

A Sentimental Value: Ring, Plain

Before I left home, my mother gave me my father's wedding band. My father had died when I was ten, leaving my mother to care for me and my younger siblings. My mother said that she hoped that I would carry this token as a reminder of my upbringing and my family.

8th May, 2022 - 2:24am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Bernhart
(+)

Priest Bernhart

Advisor Description

Upon completing my first contract as a laborer, I went over to the town guard to ask for a place that I might be able to stay for the night. It was there that a guard by the name of Harold informed me of a tavern not far away from the guard center.

I don't know whether it was for pity for my state or whether the man found me to be amiable, but I found the guard to be exceptionally friendly to me. He introduced himself and asked why I had made my way to town. I told him that my goal was to become a Paladin.

Harold told me a bit about his own life as a guard and offered to help me going forward with my goals. He recommended that I devote myself to keeping balance between my body, mind, and, soul. Over the next few weeks, I would report to him about my progress. We would also talk together and play chess and card games on his break time…

8th May, 2022 - 2:45am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Bernhart
(+)

Priest Bernhart

Reflections On Your Mother

My mother was a good woman and a kind mother to both me and to my siblings. My mother worked as the town physician. My siblings and I would often help my mother in the garden to take care of the herbs that she used for her remedies.

8th May, 2022 - 3:19am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Bernhart
(+)

Bernhart the Priest

A Dog Rat died due to my unique combat skills.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th May, 2022 - 3:20am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Bernhart
(+)

Bernhart Priest

A Bat Swarm attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Bat Swarm dead.

8th May, 2022 - 3:34am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Bernhart
(+)

Bernhart Priest Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Deity of Bernhart

Elohim is one in being, three in person, infinite in manifestations.
Elohim is God of all persons, places, forms, and objects.
Elohim overshadows all things: good and evil. It is not that Elohim causes good or evil to be, but that Elohim sees good and evil from an unbiased prospective.
It is the will of Elohim that all forms exist in harmony with one another. A man must live with the prospective of seeing himself in every creature and treating every creature kindness and understanding.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Bernhart the Priest

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,