ROK II Testimonials & Reviews - Page 2 of 3

I just wanted to say thanks for ROK. I’ve - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 5th Nov, 2018 - 10:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Ruler of Kings 2 Players who have FULLY tested the game should respond here with their thoughts.
15th Feb, 2017 - 3:05pm / Post ID: #

ROK II Testimonials & Reviews - Page 2

Giving Up Relationships for ROK II

Our latest video that you may want to share about our new Personal Relationships module in ROK II.

Sponsored Links:
15th Feb, 2017 - 11:47pm / Post ID: #

Reviews and Testimonials II ROK

While many have seen the humor in the above video - others online, namely the dreaded FB that I detest, have a few disgruntled users that go berserk over it to the point of foul language, anger, etc. I wonder… were they hoping for some kind of indulgence from an ROK II video and didn't get it from the obvious parody? This reminds me of how SNL does things and the throwback they get.

16th Feb, 2017 - 12:05am / Post ID: #

ROK II Testimonials & Reviews Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Ha! The title made it obvious… no one will leave someone for role-playing or maybe I am wrong. It was funny for me, people take things way too seriously or they just don't like any kind of ad.

16th Feb, 2017 - 2:02pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Reviews and Testimonials II ROK

I thought it was funny. That would have to be a heck of a relationship in ROK II to be willing to break up with someone in real life. I'm looking out for when that's ready.

19th Mar, 2017 - 2:53am / Post ID: #

Reviews and Testimonials II ROK

Funny! I can't see how you can be angry over this unless you head is in the wrong place. She made it look really real like if I was watching a video blog or something.

11th Apr, 2017 - 11:51pm / Post ID: #

ROK II Testimonials & Reviews

That's right, sensible minds will see the humor behind it but as most things on the internet goes: haters got to hate. I try to keep varying videos that will appeal to different people, this is one of them.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Aug, 2018 - 3:19pm / Post ID: #

ROK II Testimonials & Reviews - Page 2

If a shady merchant offered to sell me a magical box that contained a whole kingdom that could fit in my pocket I probably would laugh and walk away.

But after playing ROK II, I’m a believer. There’s a lot of adventure, and character, packed into this game.

Tavern? Check. Dungeons? Check. Character sheet? Check. And that’s just in the starting city.

It’s amazing how much detail is around every corner.

Just keep in mind, it’s a harsh and unforgiving world. You’ll need brains and brawn to survive.

Post Date: 5th Nov, 2018 - 10:19pm / Post ID: #

ROK II Testimonials & Reviews
A Friend

ROK II Testimonials & Reviews Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 2

I just wanted to say thanks for ROK.

I’ve only just started to play and truthfully I’m still blundering around a LOT.

Nevertheless its seems amazing and so I wanted to say thanks for all your effort (As an old gamer whose circle of friends are all busy bevering away with their own lives its great fun).

All the best.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: ROK II Testimonials & Reviews

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,