Liking Harry Potter As An Adult

Liking Harry Potter Adult - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 6th Jun, 2022 - 2:23am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th May, 2022 - 3:39am / Post ID: #

So I have to ask is it okay to like Harry Potter as an adult. I mean as kids it was definitely the best thing. The books were fun to read oh, but that was because we were young and didn't know the difference between good writing and just mediocre writing. Let's be honest JK Rowling definitely been a little bit shameful as an author of late. And the movies we're pretty good too, but they still just funded to JK Rowling. So is it okay if I like something from your childhood, even though it is sort of Tainted now that you are an adult?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Jun, 2022 - 2:23am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Adult As Potter Harry Liking

As a self proclaimed Huffleclaw, yeah, it's totally OK to like something even if a creator of a work you loved did something you don't agree with. It's perfectly fine to separate a piece of art from its creator, because the experience and personal connection you had to the piece is what's valuable. I still enjoy the Harry Potter universe despite everything. It's a great world to think about, but of course it's made better by all the little things you think would make it better.

I wonder if there are other people who still love Harry Potter on here. We could talk about our favorite characters and our favorite houses! What about you?

> TOPIC: Liking Harry Potter As An Adult

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,