Drake the Paladin

Drake Paladin - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 30th May, 2022 - 9:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1468 Medieval Text Adventure
30th May, 2022 - 6:20pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Jaksyth
(+)

Drake the Paladin

I, am Drake. Named after my father before me. I am 16 years old according to the years of man. I wish to be know as a Paladin because I have always wished to be a symbol for good, a bulwark against evil, and a servant of justice.

I am a human, born to my mother Kayla and my father Drake, both humans themselves. My father was away fight in a war and was gone for my birth and childhood. And my mother raised me with strength and knowledge that seemed endless.

I stand at 6 foot 6 inches tall, with a broad frame and muscular body, for I have trained my body for as long as I can remember. I have blonde hair, like my mother's hair, with large deep green eyes, which I am told look like my father's. I've become sun tanned which brings out my gentle complexion.

I see myself as one who belongs in a fighter's guild. I want to grow stronger and more powerful by first taking on jobs in adventuring and helping others. I also wish to start a trade as a blacksmith. I intend to make many alliances along to way, for they tend to be one of the most powerful assets to have.

In order to become the next Ruler of Kings I shall strive to do my best in every way.. It should be known that by becoming the best Paladin, as I will have justice and power on my side,I will be the most worthy to be the Ruler of Kings. And so, I set forth to claim the position and title I seek.

Sponsored Links:
30th May, 2022 - 9:29pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Jaksyth
(+)

Paladin Drake

A Sentimental Value: Flail

When I left my home and set out I decided to take a family heirloom with me, a flail that sat above the fireplace. It had once belonged to my grandfather and he was a great warrior who saw many battles and wars, but always returned with that flail by his side. I hope to keep it and have his warrior spirit watch over to make sure I return home safely myself.

30th May, 2022 - 9:29pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Jaksyth
(+)

Drake the Paladin Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

I recently met a man that will help shape my future. His name is Redfern, and he is the Captain of the Guard here in town. I have been having to feeling that I have been being watched for a while and it turned out that it was him. I am not to upset but this revelation, but am unsure way he decided to keep his distance or why he was deciding to look after and help me.When ask why his only response was that my father save his life once and my mother, while she was dying, had used that debt to insure the I was looked after she was gone. So I am grateful to have the help and Redfern says I will be a great man one day if I follow his guidance. So I look forward to working together in the future.

> TOPIC: Drake the Paladin

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,