Kaeri the Scholar - Page 3 of 5

Why Am I Kaeri? Children are the most innocent - Page 3 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 9th Jun, 2022 - 10:09am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1469 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 9th Jun, 2022 - 9:00am / Post ID: #

Kaeri the Scholar
A Friend

Kaeri the Scholar - Page 3

I have defeated a Dog Rat. Let all know that it be by the mighty hands of Kaeri the Scholar.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Jun, 2022 - 9:03am / Post ID: #

Kaeri the Scholar
A Friend

Scholar Kaeri

Let me telleth thee the story of how I killed a Bat Swarm. The Bat Swarm attacked and with my skills I killed it. That was the end of the Bat Swarm. Like my story?

Post Date: 9th Jun, 2022 - 9:07am / Post ID: #

Kaeri the Scholar
A Friend

Kaeri the Scholar Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

Aria,

Training went well today, but I'm unable to do much else aside from that. The townsfolk ask me to fight or to leave town, but with these feeble arms, I know I don't stand a chance. I'm working hard to better myself so that I can be a better protector of the innocent and so that I can be hardy enough to adventure and see the world. It is my greatest hope that I can achieve the triad of my goals: Serve Mareth well, Help the innocent, and See the world. The stars give me hope, knowing that there is a vast world out there just waiting for me. Father would be proud, I think, to know that I seek to better myself to do good in the world. I miss him and mother dearly.

Post Date: 9th Jun, 2022 - 9:15am / Post ID: #

Kaeri the Scholar
A Friend

Page 3 Scholar Kaeri

Most handsome gentleman of Kaeri

My eyes fell upon a handsome and tall man, his lean face and his tousled dark brown hair gave him an aura of intelligence. His wide, brown eyes and neatly groomed eyebrows were set behind a simple pair of glasses. As he moved, I noticed a flash of ink upon his wrist, most of it covered by the gloves he wore.
He had a stocky torso with defined chest muscles and a straight waist, toned arms, and slanted shoulders. Upon closer inspection, his perfectly pressed clothes were of a strange material, not one I'd seen the local wear. Perhaps he was a traveler, like me.

Post Date: 9th Jun, 2022 - 9:16am / Post ID: #

Kaeri the Scholar
A Friend

Scholar Kaeri

I, Kaeri, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 1 among my fellow men.

Post Date: 9th Jun, 2022 - 9:26am / Post ID: #

Kaeri the Scholar
A Friend

Kaeri the Scholar

Let me telleth thee the story of how I killed a Bully. The Bully attacked and with my skills I killed it. That was the end of the Bully. Like my story?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th Jun, 2022 - 9:32am / Post ID: #

Kaeri the Scholar
A Friend

Kaeri Scholar - Page 3

I, Kaeri, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 2 among my fellow men.

Post Date: 9th Jun, 2022 - 10:09am / Post ID: #

Kaeri the Scholar
A Friend

Kaeri Scholar Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 3

Why Am I Kaeri?

Children are the most innocent and the most perceptive of beings. All younglings have a natural talent for discerning those who are good and those who are evil. In my eyes, is it no surprise the child approached me. I, too, am a child in Mareth's eyes. Perhaps the good in oneself draws goodness forward from others. As I sit and contemplate, a passing breeze soothes me, as if Mareth's love surrounds me and gives me strength.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Kaeri the Scholar

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,