Kaeri the Scholar - Page 2 of 5

I, Kaeri the Scholar, have attained the tenth - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 9th Jun, 2022 - 8:41am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1469 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 7th Jun, 2022 - 1:23am / Post ID: #

Kaeri the Scholar
A Friend

Kaeri the Scholar - Page 2

Mediaterra Kingdom of Kaeri

I fell asleep reading an old historical tome about the priests and priestesses of the God of Goodness. The world that came to life before my eyes was one of cold stone… a temple? No, an altar. A woman brushed past me, glancing back and smiling mysteriously, a lone dark feather floating after her. Mareth…? As I picked up the feather, her voice sounded in my head. "You will rule Mediaterra with a kind and fair hand, your people devout and free to enjoy their lives."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Jun, 2022 - 4:07am / Post ID: #

Kaeri the Scholar
A Friend

Scholar Kaeri

No one shall lay low Kaeri the Scholar. Mine reason for being is to be Ruler of Kings and yet I have suffered crimes for the 2nd time much to mine astonished. I am not in a dark vision yet I have become it.

Post Date: 7th Jun, 2022 - 9:23am / Post ID: #

Kaeri the Scholar
A Friend

Kaeri the Scholar Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

Aria,

I curse this day! Today was spent in the company of Lady Fluke, a merciless trainer. In order to become a worthy adventurer, I am single-minded in my approach to training my physical self. After all, my strengths lie in my wits, not my muscles. It behooves me to become a more well rounded person. At least, that is what I repeat to myself as I lift heavy things and carry them from one room to another… but I think one of the crates I was carrying was filled with rich velvet dresses! Has she tricked me under the guise of training? Well, I can't say I entirely disapprove of her method, I must admit. After all, my arms are sore tonight, and I can barely hold my quill aloft as I write this. I hope to Mareth I'll have more strength tomorrow.

In order to get to know the town better, I took a moment to deliver a ring to Alana from the jeweler. While I didn't lay my eyes upon the ring, I could feel that the box was rather heavy, surprisingly so for such a small thing. Perhaps it was a ring of some importance to Alana. She thanked me once I delivered it safely, but I can't help but be curious about that ring. I wonder if Alana will wear it, or perhaps it was a gift meant for someone else.

My arm tires now, and I hope I'll be able to write more soon, but I must recount to you, briefly, of one more occurrence, though I can scarcely believe it… While I was at the Palace of Parody, Lady Fluke lead me to a goddess statue, upon which I placed my hand into a deep dark hole… and the darkness took me. I woke to find I'd spent six months in the Goddess' embrace! Mareth help me, something seemed wrong after I awoke… The townsfolk seem different… What do you think could have happened?

Post Date: 8th Jun, 2022 - 1:15am / Post ID: #

Kaeri the Scholar
A Friend

Page 2 Scholar Kaeri

T'was the first time I encountered a Woodsman. I live to tell about it because I won that battle.

Post Date: 8th Jun, 2022 - 1:53am / Post ID: #

Kaeri the Scholar
A Friend

Scholar Kaeri

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

The Lady Fluke's rose-tinted lips
form a curved smile as comely as her hips.
Her pale blonde hair frames her face,
her steps delicate and full of grace.
Her eyes shine brightly, a starry night,
People often stop, breathless at the sight.

Post Date: 8th Jun, 2022 - 9:05am / Post ID: #

Kaeri the Scholar
A Friend

Kaeri the Scholar

Meeting the townsfolk

In meeting the townsfolk I gain understanding… and more knowledge of the town and its inhabitants. My empathy meshes well with any of the people I meet -- after all, we all have dreams and ambitions, no matter how much gold lines our pockets. As a half-elf I know what it is to live between two worlds, and I use it to move through the town with ease, chatting with Aria in her flour-dusted dress about the art of baking bread just as easily as I speak with the haberdasher of finery and fabrics.

Each day I learn something new, and each day I awaken with eagerness to help the townsfolk and to train in my skills. Soon, I'll be ready for my adventure, but I must have patience. Thank the gods that I have friendly people to rouse my courage.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Jun, 2022 - 9:05am / Post ID: #

Kaeri the Scholar
A Friend

Kaeri Scholar - Page 2

Worship of Mareth

Mareth, I come to you in a time of uncertainty and humbly ask for you to show me the way. I seek the knowledge to lessen my weaknesses and to improve my strengths so that I can explore the world, doing the most good in your name, as all innocents are your children. May I come to serve as your Polaris, directing the lost and the downtrodden to your welcoming embrace. I wish for mercy on those who would oppose me, as misguided souls do not deserve oblivion.

I ask for your strength so that I may shine your light into the darkness in the hearts of evildoers. My devotion is as vast as the starlit sky and as I rise with each dawn, I swear in your name to do the most good possible that I can so that I may make the world a kinder place for all.

Post Date: 9th Jun, 2022 - 8:41am / Post ID: #

Kaeri the Scholar
A Friend

Kaeri Scholar Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

I, Kaeri the Scholar, have attained the tenth level in the Elven Language Skill. Now, I am considered an expert in Elven Language.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Kaeri the Scholar

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,