Frederick Von Miers

Frederick Von Miers - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 11th Jan, 2010 - 2:24am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (9) »
Top  Frederick Von Miers Eternal Values - Frederick Von Mierers
Post Date: 27th Sep, 2008 - 2:04am / Post ID: #

Frederick Von Miers

Frederick Von Miers

Do you think the late Frederick Von Miers who created the cult "Eternal Values" Was really an alien from another universe?

Note: Frederick Von Mierers

Frederick Von Miers
Frederick Von Miers (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Sep, 2008 - 1:57pm / Post ID: #

Frederick Von Miers
A Friend

Miers Von Frederick

No I do not believe that for one instant. I believe he was just a charismic man that had his followers believing that he was anything he told them. He was just a man, human like all of us are.

Post Date: 27th Oct, 2008 - 10:39pm / Post ID: #

Frederick Von Miers UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Name: Loraine

Comments: In response to the question about Fredrick Von Meirs, I read a book by Ruth Montgomery called "Aliens Among Us", in which she features him in detail. I was a believer in her books until this. Now, just today, I watched a television show on cults and brainwashing which featured, who else? Fredrick Von Meirs. This man was saying that he just wanted money and all sorts of things about him. I'm really confused. I wish I had more information on this Fredrick person.

Post Date: 10th Feb, 2009 - 6:43pm / Post ID: #

Miers Von Frederick

Name: Char

Comments: I want to believe he was from Arcturus. I hope I am too.

Post Date: 1st Apr, 2009 - 9:52pm / Post ID: #

Miers Von Frederick

Name: Raul

Comments: Frederick von Mierers was much like St. Germain of two centuries ago, a charming charismatic but nevertheless a charlatan. I met him socially twice and quite briefly but followed his antics for years. I do believe he died in 1990. Logically, someone like Frederick does not vanish into thin air, Was he an "alien" - everyone on Earth is an "alien." Ruth Montgomery was once a good reporter for the Washington Post and a fair hand at writing but her "walk-in" concept never sold me any more than Frederick's stories. Was Frederick a "Walk-in" as she thought? She simply fell for his very persuasive pitch.

Post Date: 10th Jun, 2009 - 8:41pm / Post ID: #

Frederick Von Miers

Name: Mario

Comments: I wrote a letter to Frederic back in the late 1988 and he sent me the entire set of his tapes and I still - 21 years later - listen to them on the way to work every day. Every day. I never met him, but he sent me the whole set for free. I don't listen to the man, I listen to the concepts. I have no judgment for the messenger, BUT is the message ringing true? I'd like to find someone who worked w/ FVM in NYC as I met his crew after he had passed, and over the years, wondered what happened to his gang on the upper east side? Mario

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Jul, 2009 - 1:18pm / Post ID: #

Frederick Von Miers

Name: Jazzy

Comments: Freddy Myers was born in Brooklyn on what's left of planet earth. For those of you, who wish to read more about him, find a back copy of the magazine "Vanity Fair" issued in March, 1990. Frederick is on the front cover and his photograph was taken as he was dying. It is pleasant to believe that he is now happily living today on planet Arcturus.

Post Date: 11th Jan, 2010 - 2:24am / Post ID: #

Frederick Von Miers
A Friend

Frederick Von Miers Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO

I had a Life Reading done by Frederick von Miers in the late 1980's. Although I did not get to meet him, I believe he was honest in the concept he passed on to some of us and that he was a Walk-In. I contacted him through Ruth Montgomery, who has also passed on.
Later, in the early 1990's I met some of Frederick's friends. They were sincere and true friends who love Frederick as a brother...and I do too.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (9) »

> TOPIC: Frederick Von Miers

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,