Cassidy Hutchinson

Cassidy Hutchinson - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 3rd Jul, 2022 - 8:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Aide to Mark Meadows during Turmp Presidency
Post Date: 3rd Jul, 2022 - 8:27pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Cassidy Hutchinson

In bombshell testimony Tuesday about the Jan. 6, 2021 attack, former White House aide Cassidy Hutchinson implicated then-President Donald Trump personally in what appears to be an intentional conspiracy to direct an armed mob to the Capitol to prevent the peaceful transfer of power. “I don’t care that they have effing weapons. … They're not here to hurt me,” she quoted Trump as saying before telling his security detail to allow heavily armed protesters past metal detectors and onto the Ellipse. Mick Mulvaney - the acting chief of staff under Trump from Jan. 2019 to March 2020 - called Hutchinson’s testimony "Explosive stuff" on Twitter. “I know her. I don’t think she is lying,” he added. Source 4u.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: Fri Apr 19 11:42:33 GMT 2024 / Post ID: #

Cassidy Hutchinson

Add Comment
cassidy hutchinson is strange but it cassidy hutchinson should have been analyzed ASAP so like we can correct and seperate fact from fiction.

> TOPIC: Cassidy Hutchinson

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,