988 - Suicide Emergency

988 Suicide Emergency - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 24th Jul, 2022 - 6:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

USA Hotline
Post Date: 16th Jul, 2022 - 4:28pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

988 - Suicide Emergency

988 becomes the suicide prevention hotline on July 16: What to know. On July 16, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline will switch to 988, similar to how people can call 911 for emergencies. What to know. Source 3i.

Sponsored Links:
20th Jul, 2022 - 12:35pm / Post ID: #

Emergency Suicide

This is a great initative but I think they need to get the number out there more so those who need it can know it.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 168 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 16.8%

24th Jul, 2022 - 6:50pm / Post ID: #

988 - Suicide Emergency History & Civil Business Politics

Agreed, more people need to know about this number and that it is available to those who need it. Suicide is serious, and I often wonder if it is taken seriously enough, especially suicide rates among our youth. People need more support, far more then they have been getting.

We need to provide more resources and programs.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 24 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.4%

> TOPIC: 988 - Suicide Emergency

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,