Zirael the Knight - Page 4 of 4

As I fell to the ground, I see the dark murky - Page 4 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 6th Aug, 2022 - 10:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1481 Medieval Text Adventure
6th Aug, 2022 - 9:17pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Altreus
(+)

Zirael the Knight - Page 4

Adventure Entry

"Ahead was a large boulderwith no immediate way forward. I noticed that a small crack seemed to be visible and easily bashed. At first I started to carefully look around to see if I could find an exit, but there was none so I bashed it. Below, the waster was murky making it challenging but not impossible. I was almost to lose air and patience when I found an underwater passageway to the other side! I swam through and was elated."

Sponsored Links:
6th Aug, 2022 - 10:03pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Altreus
(+)

Knight Zirael

Zirael the Knight is raised. This adventure is not over. Zirael shall conquer this dungeon of fears even if it is the 4th time.

6th Aug, 2022 - 10:08pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Altreus
(+)

Zirael the Knight Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

A Zealot Leader died due to my unique combat skills.

6th Aug, 2022 - 10:11pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Altreus
(+)

Page 4 Knight Zirael

First time in the Town

I awoke from dream telling to write first time in the town again. I do not know why but it seems it might keep on going for the next few days. By lumina I wish I could some full days sleep after this.

6th Aug, 2022 - 10:15pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Altreus
(+)

Knight Zirael

As I fell to the ground, I see the dark murky clouds before me. The memories I've shared with the people of this land. The dreams that I have once cherished scattered away into the wind. My life flashes before my eyes from the day that I was born to the moment that is now. And as I close my eyes I asked my self one last time. Was it a good life?

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Zirael the Knight

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,