Zirael the Knight - Page 2 of 4

The Resurrection of Zirael the Knight. I had - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 6th Aug, 2022 - 4:32am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1481 Medieval Text Adventure
6th Aug, 2022 - 1:34am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Altreus
(+)

Zirael the Knight - Page 2

Most beautiful lady of Zirael

This composed lady has round blue eyes. Her thick, straight, natural-blue hair is worn in a style that reminds you of a wave of water. She is very short and has an angular build. Her skin is light-colored. She has thin eyebrows and small feet. Her wardrobe is dignified.

Sponsored Links:
6th Aug, 2022 - 2:06am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Altreus
(+)

Knight Zirael

Worship of Lumina

Oh Goddess Lumina, help us overcome our challenges and help us guide those that are faltering back to the path of rigteousness. Let not any of us stray from the path, lest we fall to the shadow. Grant us the courage to face our fears and the wisdom to see goodness within even the darkest of hearts.

6th Aug, 2022 - 2:30am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Altreus
(+)

Zirael the Knight Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I have defeated a Bat Swarm. Let all know that it be by the mighty hands of Zirael the Knight.

6th Aug, 2022 - 2:30am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Altreus
(+)

Page 2 Knight Zirael

Let it be known that I, Zirael, have attained Level 2 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

6th Aug, 2022 - 3:06am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Altreus
(+)

Knight Zirael

Ever fought a Large Hornet Swarm? I did… and beat it to death.

6th Aug, 2022 - 3:09am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Altreus
(+)

Zirael the Knight

A Woodsman looks strange when motionless on the ground.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Aug, 2022 - 3:10am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Altreus
(+)

Zirael Knight - Page 2

Zirael the Knight is raised. I, Zirael, have died but am alive again! It is mine errors that caused mine 1st demise within this wishful thinking. What calling do I need?

6th Aug, 2022 - 4:32am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Altreus
(+)

Zirael Knight Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

The Resurrection of Zirael the Knight. I had ambition but lost sight of it. For the 2nd time I suffereth a final fate within this day dream.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Zirael the Knight

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,