Zael the Swordsman - Page 3 of 5

I have defeated a Barbarian. Let all know that - Page 3 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 8th Aug, 2022 - 4:02am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1483 Medieval Text Adventure
8th Aug, 2022 - 3:06am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Altreus
(+)

Zael the Swordsman - Page 3

T'was the first time I encountered a Knight. I live to tell about it because I won that battle.

Sponsored Links:
8th Aug, 2022 - 3:28am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Altreus
(+)

Swordsman Zael

First time in the Town

Though I have been here in this town for many years, my first time in the town had me full of excitement and hope while meeting and knowing a lot of the townsfolk and also trying to rescue that old woman though it had been my regret not being able to be successful in doing so. From that day I swore to become strong and fast enough to be in someones need even if they are heroes. Likewise in the words of a legendary warrior "When heroes run and hide who will save them?"

8th Aug, 2022 - 3:50am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Altreus
(+)

Zael the Swordsman Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Melinda the Warrior joins the Adventure Party of Zael

White, curly hair tight in a ponytail reveals a skinny, worried face. Shuttered brown eyes, set wickedly within their sockets, watch watchfully over the haven they've stood guard for for so long.
A scar reaching from the top of the left cheek, first running towards her fairly big lips and ending above her left eye and leaves a grievous memory of departed loved ones.

The is the face of Melinda, a true explorer among people. She stands tall among others, despite her strong frame.

8th Aug, 2022 - 3:56am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Altreus
(+)

Page 3 Swordsman Zael

A Wild Dog Pack attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Wild Dog Pack dead.

8th Aug, 2022 - 3:57am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Altreus
(+)

Swordsman Zael

While a Caveman may be difficult for some a Caveman is no match for me.

8th Aug, 2022 - 3:57am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Altreus
(+)

Zael the Swordsman

My Next Medieval Adventure

I went to the tavern to inquire for work until a man with gold came to me with a gold in hand. The man has black eyes, white hair, and a regular body. I expect getting something worthwhile in this job.

He monotonously remarks the job solving of treasure to be pillaged and my work to make it happen. I gave him an interested look. He admits the hard work always done for the high classed and yet being paid so little as his reason for me to fulfill the job at hand. The treasure to get is to be sacked to him. Therefore, my business in this: get the golden goblet.

He starts by establishing the difficulty involved. He continues,

"A map will need to be created. Given the task ye should know the necessary skills to make this happen."

You will need to consider if you are capable of the challenge ahead of you as he says:

"Have ye knowledge in physical abilities?" Knowing this ofcourse I said yes.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Aug, 2022 - 4:00am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Altreus
(+)

Zael Swordsman - Page 3

No one shall lay low Zael the Swordsman. I seek redemption for mine faults, it is mine 2nd falling from the objective I should have.

8th Aug, 2022 - 4:02am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Altreus
(+)

Zael Swordsman Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 3

I have defeated a Barbarian. Let all know that it be by the mighty hands of Zael the Swordsman.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Zael the Swordsman

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,