Zael the Swordsman - Page 2 of 5

Now that I have attained Level 3 among my people, - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 8th Aug, 2022 - 12:49am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1483 Medieval Text Adventure
7th Aug, 2022 - 4:09am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Altreus
(+)

Zael the Swordsman - Page 2

Today, my encounter with a Large Hornet Swarm ended with me slaying the Large Hornet Swarm.

Sponsored Links:
7th Aug, 2022 - 4:10am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Altreus
(+)

Swordsman Zael

I have defeated a Cat. Let all know that it be by the mighty hands of Zael the Swordsman.

7th Aug, 2022 - 4:12am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Altreus
(+)

Zael the Swordsman Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Resurrection of Zael the Swordsman. I, Zael, have died but am alive again! No Lord, no Knight shall be my scourge fer I have returned this 1st time to continue this adventure.

7th Aug, 2022 - 4:22am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Altreus
(+)

Page 2 Swordsman Zael

I, Zael, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 2 among my fellow men.

7th Aug, 2022 - 6:48am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Altreus
(+)

Swordsman Zael

A Woodsman looks strange when motionless on the ground.

7th Aug, 2022 - 11:23pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Altreus
(+)

Zael the Swordsman

Mysterious Person at the Tavern

A man wearing concealing clothes approached me. He has a muscular build and his face speaks of experience. He had thin eyebrows, violet eyes and an inconspicuous aura around him yet he looks elated after finally talking to me in private. He seems graceful and nimble despite his build and carries a two-handed sword. He asked me about my mother, how I was and I told him that my Mother died few months ago. He seemed regretful by the news. As we talked further, he told me that my father was a famous swordmaster who travelled across the continent in which in the end he became a high ranking officer sworn under the banner of the man's household. The man's name is Darius a knight of a distant kingdom. He told me that he was looking for me for a long time and that he was a squire under my father's command in which he owed a great deal with my father before becoming a knight. He made a promise to find me and aid me at all costs before being seperated from my father and that he seems adamant that I should receive his gift. He also offered to train me in using two-handed weapons as for it was my father's cream of the crop and that it should be also be passed down to his son and that he is more than happy to have a disciple of his own.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Aug, 2022 - 12:48am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Altreus
(+)

Zael Swordsman - Page 2

Message to Advisor

I have finally met my father's disciple, A knight named Darius. He gave an endowment of Gold a token of his appreciation for my father's tutelage of him. He also offered to train me iny father's techniques. As for my father, sadly there is no news of his whereabouts as they had been seperated in battle quite a long time ago.

8th Aug, 2022 - 12:49am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Altreus
(+)

Zael Swordsman Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

Now that I have attained Level 3 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Zael than otherwise might have been known.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Zael the Swordsman

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,