Terrbear the Bodyguard

Terrbear Bodyguard - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 17th Aug, 2022 - 1:21am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1486 Medieval Text Adventure
16th Aug, 2022 - 9:09pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Terrbear
(+)

Terrbear the Bodyguard

I, am Terrbear, a half-orc, at the age of 20 or 16 according to the years of man; both of my parents are half-orcs. I am known as the Bodyguard because I protected other villagers when my town was raided by a group of bandits when I was only 14 years old, and I saved multiple lives.

I stand 6 ft 3 in tall with a muscular body. I have black hair, the beginnings of a beard, and black eyes. My greenish skin makes me unique amongst the more populous humans.

I see myself as one who follows martial fighters as well as intellectual spellcasters, intending to combine the best of both worlds. I believe my combined physical and mental prowess will give me the edge to become the next Ruler of Kings.

Sponsored Links:
16th Aug, 2022 - 9:19pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Terrbear
(+)

Bodyguard Terrbear

A Sentimental Value: Metal

It was difficult to decide to leave home, but knowing I could only bring so much, it was no hardship at all to take my family's ancestral shield. Passed along the paternal line, no one knows quite how old it is, though it definitely withstands the test of time and even predates the family crest. Instead, it bears an engraved bear paw print with a gash bisecting it from the top right to the bottom left, an intentional design not made from combat. In fact, it seems clear of all combat marks. I'm honestly not sure if it's ever seen a battlefield or if it's just decorative.

16th Aug, 2022 - 10:00pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Terrbear
(+)

Terrbear the Bodyguard Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

Terrbear met Shel for the first time when he was 14 and his hometown was invaded by bandits. Unbeknownst to him, she was one of the townsfolk he saved that day. They became friendly, if somewhat distantly so, over the next two years.

It wasn't until after his mother passed that Shel informed Terrbear that they were stepsiblings, or at least that's the best term for it, she supposes. She's the daughter of his father's ex-husband, from before his mother and father met.

Terrbear was relieved and grateful, not having a sibling of his own, he felt kinship with her since meeting but knew it wasn't romantic but it felt stronger than just friends. He was a bit concerned that she'd been secretly watching him, wondering what exactly she'd noted, but she informed him his personal life was his, she was just to be an advisor, helping him reach the top.

Terrbear hopes they become closer as "siblings," relying on each other in bad times and able to share the joys of the good. Shel is worried Terrbear's soft heart will prevent him from what needs to be done when faced with hard choices.

16th Aug, 2022 - 10:35pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Terrbear
(+)

Bodyguard Terrbear

I, Terrbear known as the Bodyguard, have graduated from the Calligraphy Skill training.

17th Aug, 2022 - 12:06am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Terrbear
(+)

Bodyguard Terrbear

A Dog Rat died due to my unique combat skills.

17th Aug, 2022 - 12:07am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Terrbear
(+)

Terrbear the Bodyguard

A Bat Swarm looks strange when motionless on the ground.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Aug, 2022 - 12:45am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Terrbear
(+)

Terrbear Bodyguard

Now that I have attained Level 2 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Terrbear than otherwise might have been known.

17th Aug, 2022 - 1:21am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Terrbear
(+)

Terrbear Bodyguard Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Let us celebrate, fer today I be a Run Skill expert.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Terrbear the Bodyguard

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,