Why Do Things That Suck Actually Suck?

Why Suck Suck - Jokes, Humor, Forum Games - Posted: 16th Oct, 2008 - 6:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

8th Sep, 2008 - 9:28am / Post ID: #

At what point do we cross the line from unpleasant to suckitude? What makes things actually suck? Is it like the taste of New Coke...which according to the marketing polls..SUCKED Big Time or is it the difference between Hurricanes Katrina and Hanna? Sure both are bad, but Katrina really sucked!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Oct, 2008 - 11:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Suck Suck Things Why

Here is my bad sense of humor coming out. The world sucks, but if it didn't we'd all fall off.

Reconcile Edited: Rhieland on 15th Oct, 2008 - 11:31pm

16th Oct, 2008 - 7:29am / Post ID: #

Why Do Things That Suck Actually Suck? Games Forum & Humor Jokes

Good question, Vincenzo. For instance, if your car won't start - that's a bummer. But if it won't STOP? That sucks!

Post Date: 16th Oct, 2008 - 3:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Suck Suck Things Why

Lots of things suck in this world that is why I believe we have wind. Someone somewhere is always taking in a large quick breath right before they do something they know will hurt. Like that car your about to hit with yours or that little tumble down the stairs. Yes it sucks but we have to have some of this to make us realize that the good times are just that. GOOD.

16th Oct, 2008 - 5:19pm / Post ID: #

Suck Suck Things Why

Having to sit through a three hour opera is bad but the 45 minute we sat in the dark waiting for the power to come back on during intermission really sucked!

Post Date: 16th Oct, 2008 - 6:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Rather off topic, but...
I can not believe you actually sat there for 45 minutes. You have more patience than I do.

Sitting in traffic for a hour barely moving is real bad. To see the tie up was caused by your wife really sucks.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Why Do Things That Suck Actually Suck?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,