Cabiria Introduction

Cabiria Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 18th Aug, 2022 - 11:34am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 18th Aug, 2022 - 11:29am / Post ID: #

Me
Member New

[?] CPosts: 1
Flag Posts: 2
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.1%
[+] Gain: 56.83 FP
Charm: 1

Cabiria Introduction

I am 62 years old, German, male but sometimes I much like the idea I would be female ... I have studied biology and published 5 international papers on evolutionary and medical genetics. As for the moment, I am, because of several important reasons, AGAINST GMO organisms in agriculture. Later I have worked as biology and chemistry teacher. Children fascinate me, especially if they are good in ethical jugdement. Ethics have become my main subject, and I strongly adhere to Albert Schweitzer's thoughts about ethics, which he has summarized under the title "Reverence in front of Life", and in detail described in several of his very well-thought-over books. Therefore, I am Vegetarian, like Albert Schweitzer was. I also consume organic food only. In my late years I have regained a very strong love for the literature of Charles Dickens, as I already had in my youth. I especially like the so INCREDIBLY emphatic way Charles Dickens describes the fight of the good people against the destructive and sometimes even cruel plans of the evil people. My favourite films are "Nights of Cabiria" (Hence my forum name ...), the 1960 version of "The time machine", then "Isn't it a beautiful life?", "City lights" of Charles Chaplin and "The apartment" with Jack Lemmon and Shirley MacLaine. I am bisexual and admire beauty not only in the soul, but also in the body, at least if there is a beautiful soul in this beautiful body. My favourite songs are "Seven long years" and "Lucy - an illusion", both by Anthony Phillips, and "It's gonna get better" by the group Genesis. I don't criticize religion as a whole, but the fact that it too often hampers ethical advancement, because most religious people believe their religion, and the ethics therein, are already complete and cannot be further developed. So I would define my thinking more as scientifically-based ethical thinking.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: | Politics:
Tenet: | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 18th Aug, 2022 - 3:15am
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Aug, 2022 - 11:34am / Post ID: #

Introduction Cabiria

Welcome, ye have chosen the most unique Text adventure in which thy chosen path will reveal thy destiny. Now, since this is a choose thy own adventure game do take the time to read the tome known as the Player's Rules & Start. Herein, ye will discover the rudiments of game play and the mental fortitude ye will need to begin.

> TOPIC: Cabiria Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,