Zephyr the Knight

Zephyr Knight - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 30th Aug, 2022 - 6:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1485 Medieval Text Adventure
29th Aug, 2022 - 7:08pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Altreus
(+)

Zephyr the Knight

I, am Zephyr. I was given this name because of a certain legendary warrior who once conquered doom inspired my mother to give me this name. I am at the age of 8 or 16 according to the years of man. I am known as the Knight because my family is a noble house of knights. Thus, it is my bloodsworn duty to precede family tradition and become one.

I was born a Half-elf because my father was a famous knight who fell in love with a highborn elf which resulted into me being born.

I stand 6'5" tall with a [fat,skinny,muscular] body. I have white hair with big, silver eyes. My white skin and a gothic appearance in general makes me unique.

I see myself as one who follows the Dark Knights/Pariahs. I want to destroy the lord of demons by first starting a trade in being a mercenary while cultivating myself to become strong. I generally view alliances as neutral.

I intend to defy the will of the gods and destroy the lord of demons in order to become the next Ruler of Kings. It should be known that I shall conquer and do whatever it takes to be succesful in my goals. Thus, I now start this path towards my quest.

Sponsored Links:
30th Aug, 2022 - 2:21am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Altreus
(+)

Knight Zephyr

A Sentimental Value: Lorica Parchment

"Not wanting to leave my childhood home without something of value, I made a brief search of the grounds around the house, and came across a lorica parchment which had our family's crest painted on it. This lorica parchment, made from expensive fabric and soft leather, may prove my ancestral background because it still perfectly fits me. Maybe I can show it to someone who will recognize the crest on it and in so doing open a pathway for my future."

30th Aug, 2022 - 11:43am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Altreus
(+)

Zephyr the Knight Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

We met in a cave on a nice morning before coming to town. A bunch of monsters were attacking and he happened to be around. I was knocked unconcious but he took me to safety. He was injured and needed treatment yet he refused to seek help as he was able to patch up some herbs and brush it off. He then offered to teach me martial arts as he doesn't want to die without leaving a pupil which I gladly accept. He's a very strict and meticulous teacher though after weeks of rigorous training I finally mastered some of his teachings in which he was particularly proud of. However, we got seperated by again another monster attack and we at first were able to do well yet the large number of monsters made it difficult. So he threw off a high ground to let me escape as he couldn't let his last pupil and the only heir to his martial arts die. That was the last time I saw him yet somehow I felt that he would survive this ordeal as he is a very strong and capable warrior.

30th Aug, 2022 - 2:23pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Altreus
(+)

Knight Zephyr

Altea Kingdom of Zephyr

I fell in a deep sleep after exploring the town. While asleep I had an encounter with a bunch of people who told that they are in need of a leader to lead them and that I seem to fit the role. After a few resource gathering quests we quickly established a small village and called it altea.

30th Aug, 2022 - 5:49pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Altreus
(+)

Knight Zephyr

A Dog Rat looks strange when motionless on the ground.

30th Aug, 2022 - 5:51pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Altreus
(+)

Zephyr the Knight

Today, my encounter with a Bat Swarm ended with me slaying the Bat Swarm.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Aug, 2022 - 5:51pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Altreus
(+)

Zephyr Knight

Breath of life comes to Zephyr the Knight. I, Zephyr, have died but am alive again! I am no undead despite this 1st mythology.

30th Aug, 2022 - 6:04pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Altreus
(+)

Zephyr Knight Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

I, Zephyr am adept in the Reflexes Skill.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Zephyr the Knight

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,