Zephyr the Knight - Page 3 of 5

Message to Advisor Today I trained myself in - Page 3 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 3rd Sep, 2022 - 12:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1485 Medieval Text Adventure
1st Sep, 2022 - 7:26pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Altreus
(+)

Zephyr the Knight - Page 3

Message to Advisor

I tried train myself hard today. Though at a costly amount which had me running for some errands and jobs around the town and llafair. I also decided to remove the scale armor that I bought as it hampers my speed and reflexes in which let me finally freely move about.

Sponsored Links:
2nd Sep, 2022 - 2:52am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Altreus
(+)

Knight Zephyr

I, Zephyr am proficient in the Skill known as Know Enemies.

2nd Sep, 2022 - 3:29am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Altreus
(+)

Zephyr the Knight Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Let it be known that I, Zephyr, have attained Level 2 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

2nd Sep, 2022 - 1:54pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Altreus
(+)

Page 3 Knight Zephyr

No one shall lay low Zephyr the Knight. This adventure is not over. Zephyr shall conquer this mass escape into fantasy even if it is the 3rd time.

2nd Sep, 2022 - 1:58pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Altreus
(+)

Knight Zephyr

Let me telleth thee the story of how I killed a Bully. The Bully attacked and with my skills I killed it. That was the end of the Bully. Like my story?

2nd Sep, 2022 - 2:07pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Altreus
(+)

Zephyr the Knight

Let me telleth thee the story of how I killed a Soldier. The Soldier attacked and with my skills I killed it. That was the end of the Soldier. Like my story?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Sep, 2022 - 8:25pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Altreus
(+)

Zephyr Knight - Page 3

Meeting the townsfolk

This town is actually full of surprises. At first I thought it was quite a peaceful town but after meeting the townsfolk and running around doing assignments I found out that there are secrets to this and that some are better left buried. I walked past by an orc and a human arguing due to a language between their races. If I only had proper training in the Orcish tongue then I could probably get a standing with the diverse races living here.

3rd Sep, 2022 - 12:46pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Altreus
(+)

Zephyr Knight Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 3

Message to Advisor

Today I trained myself in redemption in order to regain a part of my soul as I was lacking and due to the mishaps I had in my previous jobs. I am going to need a lot of gold in order to train myself before becoming a ruler as a weak ruler simply cannot protect its subjects. I shall rule by words and by steel.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Zephyr the Knight

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,