Zephyr the Knight - Page 4 of 5

No one shall lay low Zephyr the Knight. No - Page 4 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 6th Sep, 2022 - 2:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1485 Medieval Text Adventure
3rd Sep, 2022 - 12:46pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Altreus
(+)

Zephyr the Knight - Page 4

Finding a job

Finding is a job in the town is easy. The hard part is doing the job. If you weren't prepared for such a task then it is better to not take the job than risk getting a single measly coin for all the hard work you did. The same can be said in becoming a ruler. Preparing oneself, honing your skills and studying can be a great benefit towards the path of becoming a successful ruler.

Sponsored Links:
3rd Sep, 2022 - 1:06pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Altreus
(+)

Knight Zephyr

Worship of Aria

Illustrious Aria, glory be to you, hear my prayer in my troubled hour. Touch my soul so I might lift my burdens. I ask this of you as your devout follower, o eternal light. Empower me with your glorious grace.

3rd Sep, 2022 - 4:37pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Altreus
(+)

Zephyr the Knight Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Let me telleth thee the story of how I killed a Woodsman. The Woodsman attacked and with my skills I killed it. That was the end of the Woodsman. Like my story?

3rd Sep, 2022 - 4:39pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Altreus
(+)

Page 4 Knight Zephyr

Let it be known that I, Zephyr, have attained Level 3 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

3rd Sep, 2022 - 5:08pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Altreus
(+)

Knight Zephyr

Zephyr the Knight Lives! Mine entranced 4th awakening. Was it a fantastical era. I need to changeth mine objective.

3rd Sep, 2022 - 6:10pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Altreus
(+)

Zephyr the Knight

It was confirmed upon meh, Zephyr the Knight, that I am now an expert in History.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Sep, 2022 - 4:14pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Altreus
(+)

Zephyr Knight - Page 4

Mysterious Person at the Tavern

The man who approached me wore a cloak hiding the expensive clothing underneath and what seemed a glowing enchanted sword strapped around his waist while inside its sheath. He has piercing brown eyes, a straight nose and a short stubble. His hands has the markings of a person who trains a lot and it is also evident in his face. He was one of the knights who once squired under my father which he tried to confirm with the lorica parchment and the sword he had that has both my family's crest in it. And as payment for my family's generosity and kindness to him, he will help me out on my quest towards becoming strong and he told me that I should seek him out if I was ever in need.

6th Sep, 2022 - 2:51pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Altreus
(+)

Zephyr Knight Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 4

No one shall lay low Zephyr the Knight. No Lord, no Knight shall be my scourge fer I have returned this 5th time to continue this adventure.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Zephyr the Knight

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,