Zephyr the Knight - Page 2 of 5

Worship of Aria Heavenly Mother beacon in the - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 1st Sep, 2022 - 7:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1485 Medieval Text Adventure
30th Aug, 2022 - 11:40pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Altreus
(+)

Zephyr the Knight - Page 2

Deity of Zephyr

Aria is a vastly admired and often feared goddess. Light, fights and dance are very important elements this divine being is associated with and many think of her as pompous and grim.
Often depicted as medium, slender, attractive and neat Aria is usually worshipped through atonements and offerings.

There's a few main places for those calling for the aid of Aria, but natural sanctuaries and altars are ideal to increase your connection.

Sponsored Links:
1st Sep, 2022 - 5:40pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Altreus
(+)

Knight Zephyr

First time in the Town

My first time in the Town was quite normal except for that time where I had to rescue that old lady from getting hurt by a rushing wagon. I was expecting to see a lot of things happening though it was not what i'd expect. I might move to another town after training myself here.

1st Sep, 2022 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Altreus
(+)

Zephyr the Knight Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Zephyr the Knight is raised. How can mine sins leave me with my 2nd death to carry me downward astonished in this hallucination? It is mine lack of cause.

1st Sep, 2022 - 6:14pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Altreus
(+)

Page 2 Knight Zephyr

Expert in the Bash Skill is what I am now. I shall use the Bash Skill towards meh ultimate goal.

1st Sep, 2022 - 6:35pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Altreus
(+)

Knight Zephyr

I, Zephyr am adept in the Run Skill.

1st Sep, 2022 - 6:50pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Altreus
(+)

Zephyr the Knight

Let it be known that I, Zephyr, have attained Level 1 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Sep, 2022 - 7:26pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Altreus
(+)

Zephyr Knight - Page 2

Most beautiful lady of Zephyr

Black, flowing hair gracefully hangs over a gorgeuos, elegant face. Big emerald eyes, set graciously within their sockets, watch carefully over the natives they've barely related to for so long.
Fair skin seductively compliments her eyes and and leaves a beautiful memory of her heavenly looks.

The is the face of Altair a true princess among humans. She stands seductively among others, despite her hourglass frame.

There's something intriguing about her, perhaps it's her good will or perhaps it's simply a feeling of maturity. But nonetheless, people tend to shower her with gifts, while wishing they were more like her.

1st Sep, 2022 - 7:26pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Altreus
(+)

Zephyr Knight Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

Worship of Aria

Heavenly Mother beacon in the dark I beg of you to hear my voice Touch my soul So I may go forth in your name I plead in your most holy name this of you o eternal holiness Provide me with your divine kindness.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Zephyr the Knight

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,