Saefrith the Scout - Page 2 of 2

Now that I have attained Level 3 among my people, - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 17th Oct, 2022 - 1:23pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1490 Medieval Text Adventure
3rd Oct, 2022 - 8:52pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hellella
(+)

Saefrith the Scout - Page 2

A Skeleton attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Skeleton dead.

Sponsored Links:
3rd Oct, 2022 - 10:10pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hellella
(+)

Scout Saefrith

Valanesse the Fighter joins the Adventure Party of Saefrith

Valanesse is a strong looking woman, missing a few teeth in her smile. She has brown hair and eyes and the ruddy complexion of a casual drinker. She goes armed with a club and a buckler, and is known to the merchants of the town for hiring out as a fighting woman and bodyguard.

10th Oct, 2022 - 8:13am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hellella
(+)

Saefrith the Scout Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Let it be known that I, Saefrith, have attained Level 1 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

12th Oct, 2022 - 9:07am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hellella
(+)

Page 2 Scout Saefrith

A Bully looks strange when motionless on the ground.

12th Oct, 2022 - 9:09am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hellella
(+)

Scout Saefrith

Let it be known that I, Saefrith, have attained Level 2 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

14th Oct, 2022 - 3:22pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hellella
(+)

Saefrith the Scout

Tamarth Kingdom of Saefrith

In a dream that felt vividly real, I saw a vision of a kingdom. It is vast and thinly populated but for small castle-towns and keeps that dot the great road running a course that links warlike western marcher kingdoms with the great, powerful realms to the East through the otherwise impassibly dense leagues of ancient growth forest and highlands. The people of Tamarth live mostly in small isolated communities, the capital being the largest of the castle-towns at the midpoint of the old highway.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Oct, 2022 - 1:21pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hellella
(+)

Saefrith Scout - Page 2

I have defeated a Woodsman. Let all know that it be by the mighty hands of Saefrith the Scout.

17th Oct, 2022 - 1:23pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hellella
(+)

Saefrith Scout Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

Now that I have attained Level 3 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Saefrith than otherwise might have been known.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Saefrith the Scout

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,