+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 549
12th Jul, 2018 - 11:09am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Txtrpg
(+)

George the King

I was given the name George because I was to be a future king. George seemed like the kind of name a king would have so my mother called me that although she said my father requested something else. He was never around so she decided on George.

"You will be called 'King George' one day… " she said to me on more than one occasion. While growing up our circumstances were humble so I really could not envision what she was speaking about neither did I have the stature of a king since I was of average build and looks.

Nevertheless, I decided to dedicate my time to fighting and learning so I could muster enough knowledge to give me that chance. I learned books and many things to bring me to the point where I can make a difference in this world as I must.

Sponsored Links:
25th Jul, 2018 - 5:51pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Txtrpg
(+)

King George

Advisor Description

A well dressed man was talking in the town's square near to the town hall. He was discussing politics with some passers by. The topic was not interesting for me so I ignored him and his message. I headed over to the tavern and there he followed after awhile. He came to the table I was seated at and introduced himself. I was surprised. He explained his reason for coming and that he knew my parents well. He said he was to be like a godfather to me. I was suspicious at first but he seemed convincing as most politicians tend to be. I will see where this leads me.

25th Jul, 2018 - 9:48pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Txtrpg
(+)

George the King Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

War With A Warthog Burlesque Competition

I entered a strange contest at the Palace of Parody called the Burlesque Games. I was made to dress in white and ride a warthog in mud without getting my clothes dirty. It was a difficult task, I failed many times, but after getting the hang of it I won.

26th Jul, 2018 - 9:14pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Txtrpg
(+)

King George

Message to Advisor

Now that I've equipped a few of your recommended items I've begun to take up learning in various arts. I intend to do this before seeking any kind of melee activity that might put me at a disadvantage. I also need to build up my physical strength as it is badly lacking.

3rd Aug, 2018 - 5:25pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Txtrpg
(+)

King George

Reflections on your mother

My mother was very good to me. She tried to make everything as prepared for me to survive in this difficult situation that I am now facing. I have to honor her name by doing what she intended for me to do which is to be a ruler of kings. Sadly, I am failing at that but I hope to make a turn around.

7th Aug, 2018 - 3:57am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Txtrpg
(+)

George the King

Message to Advisor

I tried taking on a task that I guess I will ill prepared for so I decided to do some training. I felt ridiculous when I saw how much I was lacking which is not a good thing considering my brilliant mind. In any case we learn from our mistakes and make the better of tomorrow.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Aug, 2018 - 8:35am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Txtrpg
(+)

George King

Reflections on your father

My father, from what I heard, was a high ranking officer in the monarchy's army. He fought distant wars that caused him to be away from home to the point that I rarely ever saw him. I do not have many thoughts about him but I do have questions with the first one being whether he is still alive.

22nd Nov, 2018 - 8:23pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Txtrpg
(+)

George King Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Message to Advisor

I am now resting in a strange dungeon below the palace of Lady Fluke. There are many weird things that happen here and death is close by if you aren't watching your every move. Its tough to find a way out but I am being patient and hope it comes sooner rather than later.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: George the King

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,