Thomas Kolman Jr. Murder Case

Thomas Kolman Jr Murder Case - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 17th Sep, 2022 - 11:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Top  Thomas Kolman Jr Murder Case Accused Gilberto Nunez acquitted after an affair with Thomas' wife Linda Kolman.
17th Sep, 2022 - 11:48pm / Post ID: #

What are your thoughts about the Thomas Kolman Jr. Murder Case in which the accused dentist Gilberto Nunez was acquitted of poisoning Thomas Kolman Jr. In his car early in the morning on the Planet Fitness compound? I saw the case on dateline and the first thing that stood out to me was the strange relationship that Thomas Kolman Jr.and Nunez had despite knowing that Nunez was having an affair with his wife. However, it seems that Mr. Nunez was involved in other acts that got him landed in prison:

international QUOTE
In February 2017, County Court Judge Donald Williams sentenced Nunez to two-and-a-third to seven years in state prison. Earlier this year, Nunez was approved for release based on “merit time,” which allows nonviolent offenders to shave off one-sixth of their minimum sentence provided they comply with program goals and maintain a clean disciplinary record. According to state records, Nunez will remain on parole until Oct. 2, 2023. Source: Source 5l

Thomas Kolman Jr. Murder Case (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: Thu Mar 28 16:54:09 GMT 2024 / Post ID: #

Add Comment
Can someone tell me more about thomas kolman jr. murder case should be expanded right away to know hopefully get and seperate fact from fiction.

> TOPIC: Thomas Kolman Jr. Murder Case

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,