Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1491 Medieval Text Adventure
21st Sep, 2022 - 11:00am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Baal
(+)

Baal the Devil

My parents gave me the name Baal, after finding an old book with the history of our family. This was the name of the person who started my family. It was written in the book that the founder possessed power akin to that possessed by the creatures of hell. I am 16 according to the years of man. They call me devil because my methods and appearance resemble the behavior of devils. I will not back down from anything or anyone. I will grind my enemies into dust and cover their land with salt so that nothing else will grow on it.
Although my parents were human, I look different from them. Thanks to the knowledge in the book, I learned about my true roots. Genes from my grandfather's great-grandfather were awakened in me resulting in the fact that I am Draconian

My appearance resembles a steel figure. I am 8.2 feet tall. My body is very muscular, making me resemble a barbarian from distant lands. My hair is white in color, and my large eyes are black with white pupils. My skin is white, and my intimidating but handsome appeal make me mysterious and intriguing.

I see myself as a person who follows power, no matter if I draw it by being a mage or a druid. I want to be the strongest draconian to ever tread this earth. First I have to train my skills.
My first goal is to make a name for myself through my fighting skills. I will become a knight of some lord. Of course, temporarily to gain support and build my own armies. With their help I will manage to destroy the current world order, and build my own kingdom on their ruins. Everyone should know that Baal does not fear his enemies.
So, I begin my journey toward annihilation and domination.

Sponsored Links:
21st Sep, 2022 - 11:13am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Baal
(+)

Devil Baal

A Sentimental Value: Ring, Gold

Before setting out, I wanted to take at least one thing that would help me during the trek. The gold ring was the best choice. My mother told me that it belonged to my first ancestor. The ring has the family crest engraved on it. The family treasure is made of real gold. Perhaps it will help me get out of the problems I am sure to encounter on my way.

21st Sep, 2022 - 11:46am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Baal
(+)

Baal the Devil Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

From the moment I entered The Town, I could feel someone's eyes on me. I hated that feeling of helplessness. Many times I tried to locate who was watching me, but not once did I even manage. After leaving the tavern, I felt that piercing feeling again, but this time out of the corner of my eye I managed to catch the person following me. I was one step away from falling into a rage. The desire to deprive this man of his life was great, but suddenly the man stopped hiding and peacefully introduced himself as Lucifuge. He said that I finally managed to capture him. He explained that he was a captain and that he felt a familiar aura emanating from my family ring. I hope he does not have hidden intentions. For now, I will keep up appearances.

21st Sep, 2022 - 12:55pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Baal
(+)

Devil Baal

Ever fought a Bat Swarm? I did… and beat it to death.

21st Sep, 2022 - 12:58pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Baal
(+)

Devil Baal

A Dog Rat died due to my unique combat skills.

21st Sep, 2022 - 1:07pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Baal
(+)

Baal the Devil

No one shall lay low Baal the Devil. I, Baal, have died but am alive again! Mine dumbfounded 1st awakening. Was it a wishful thinking. I need to changeth mine aspiration.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Sep, 2022 - 3:58pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Baal
(+)

Baal Devil

Let it be known that I, Baal, have attained Level 1 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

21st Sep, 2022 - 4:01pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Baal
(+)

Baal Devil Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Today, my encounter with a Trickster ended with me slaying the Trickster.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Baal the Devil

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,