Christian the Scholar

Christian Scholar - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 2nd Oct, 2022 - 10:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1494 Medieval Text Adventure
2nd Oct, 2022 - 10:18pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Hertorjeus
(+)

Christian the Scholar

I am Christian. Born an Elf in the Kingdom of Isengard the home of all magic crafts. I'm at the age of 16 according to the years of man and I'm known as a Scholar for my passion to scientific and magic crafts.
My father was a unit commander after many years of military service, but he was ultimately slain in battle in the bloody disastrous crusade against the Dark Elves and for the most part of my childhood I was raised and educated by my mother which I hold her in great esteem, may the Gods watch over her. Due to this I was inclined towards seeking knowledge.
I stand 6'4 with a lean and moderately muscular body. I have black hair with small blue eyes. My tan skin and a beautiful gothic appearance in general makes me unique.
I see myself as one who follows magic-users by I don't shy around weaponry such as crossbows, bows, one-handed swords and throwing darts. I want to become master of both White and Dark magic and found a new and pure college of Magic that will not follow the rule of any greedy king or queen, but will support the common folk into enlightment.
I generally view alliances as mutual assistance and knowledge sharing type of relations.
I intend to rebel against the feudal rule with the support of commoners and the reasonable intellectuals and forge a new form of rule called Res Publica where everyman and woman share the benefits of having a good life away from the bloodshed of war. It should be known that I have great appreciation towards intellectual people and wizards.
Thus, I now start this path towards victory and justice!

Sponsored Links:

> TOPIC: Christian the Scholar

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,