Hertorjeus Introduction

Hertorjeus Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 2nd Oct, 2022 - 4:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 2nd Oct, 2022 - 4:22pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member New

[?] CPosts: 0
Flag Posts: 2
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.1%
[+] Gain: 20.00 FP
Charm: 1

Hertorjeus Introduction

Hi!
My name is Christian, I'm from Romania and I'm 22 years old. I have passion for history, sci-fi, geography, chemistry (Actual student at "UPG Ploiesti" Petroleum processing and petrochemistry).
I also like to debate political and philosophical matter as long as nobody gets too heated up about it.
I joined the community after seeing an advertisement about the game Ruler of Kings, which I have great expectations from it.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: | Politics:
Tenet: | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 2nd Oct, 2022 - 2:24pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Oct, 2022 - 4:24pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Hertorjeus

Welcome. In this text role-playing game one will need to carefully read the beginnings of the Player's Manual known as the Rules & Start. Thereafter, the start of detailed character creation will begin which will test one's ability to stay focused and solve the mystery of the game.

> TOPIC: Hertorjeus Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,