Ragnar the Merciless

Ragnar Merciless - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 24th Dec, 2022 - 12:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1496 Medieval Text Adventure
18th Oct, 2022 - 3:06pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chaospaladin
(+)

Ragnar the Merciless

I was born to rule and since I am backed by the deities of the abyss I shall reign against my enemies until I ascend the throne and take over all the land. When they hear my name, they will fear because I have learned from the masters of thievery and fighting. I am young but make no mistake, my choices will be like a wise old man.

Sponsored Links:
22nd Oct, 2022 - 11:46pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chaospaladin
(+)

Merciless Ragnar

A Sentimental Value: Ring, Gold

Before leaving home, I made a search of the area and found a gold ring. Such a prized possession cannot be left there so I took it. I wear it now with some pride and sentiment because it represents my old life with my mother.

26th Oct, 2022 - 8:01pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chaospaladin
(+)

Ragnar the Merciless Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

I saw a politician that was familiar to me. He visited our home once and thought that if he knew my mother was no longer with us he would be enticee to give me some help when I needed it. If he agrees then it can be a long and prosperous relationship.

1st Nov, 2022 - 2:31pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chaospaladin
(+)

Merciless Ragnar

Let us celebrate, fer today I be a Climb Skill expert.

27th Nov, 2022 - 1:20pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chaospaladin
(+)

Merciless Ragnar

Message to Advisor

I am in need of gold, I do not know if you have to spare for my cause, but you will find that my destiny is one worth investing in. I am preparing myself to enter a dungeon of a strange lady. Hopefully I will find some there.

2nd Dec, 2022 - 6:48pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chaospaladin
(+)

Ragnar the Merciless

Greystalk Kingdom of Ragnar

In a dream or some kind of visitation I found myself meeting with my mother or the appearance of her in features and likeness. She told me I would have a kingdom. At first, I thought she was talking about my living destiny, but she meant when I slept. I was intrigued to learn more about it.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Dec, 2022 - 12:57pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chaospaladin
(+)

Ragnar Merciless

While a Dog Rat may be difficult for some a Dog Rat is no match for me.

24th Dec, 2022 - 12:57pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chaospaladin
(+)

Ragnar Merciless Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

T'was the first time I encountered a Caveman. I live to tell about it because I won that battle.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Ragnar the Merciless

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,