8th Sep, 2008 - 5:28pm / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Luck Points: What?
Description:
Director

Debating Iraq RPG

This Dramatist role,

Debating Iraq

In this story you are each within a waiting room waiting of course - that is what waiting rooms are for. What you are waiting for and the room itself is of no importance. The fact is that while you all were waiting the topic of the War in Iraq came up. Regardless to your personal views you can make your character be FOR or AGAINST the War in Iraq and talk about it on this basis. If insults are generated then PLEASE remember this a role-playing only.

At the end of five pages I will close it for vote.

NOTE: Hopefully we can get a number of people to respond, however you may not reply until at least THREE people have posted their character's response to start of the Thread, this prevents a runaway game and late joiners at the end.

Debating Iraq RPG
Debating Iraq RPG (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
8th Sep, 2008 - 6:07pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Luck Points: You Are Rad!
Description:
Born in a small town he grew up in rough times during the economic depression. His father being a mason taught him the trade and worked him from an early age. He came out as a fighter and scrapper who lets everyone know his mind. He detest backstabbers. Rough and crude he will never be found in denim but has a fetish for trousers and silk shirts.

RPG Iraq Debating

O'hashrek role,

Walks in and sits at the door nearest the exit that is open as he hates waiting on those who work inefficiently.

Straitening his trousers so as to limit wrinkles when he stand again. Sitting he closely inspects his freshly manicured nails but hardly notes any change.

He looks at the closed door then around the room but no official looking faces stand out so he stays silent.

8th Sep, 2008 - 11:52pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Debating Iraq RPG Archive Bytes Life & Love

Kim role,

Mariah walks and takes a sit. She hates to be waiting in a place where she may feel forced to establish a conversation with a stranger, not to mention being too close to people makes her sick....all those germs if you know what I mean.

Post Date: 9th Sep, 2008 - 2:02pm / Post ID: #

Debating Iraq RPG
A Friend

RPG Iraq Debating

Walks into the room. Looks around and sees a couple faces he has seen before. While he can not remember their names right off the bat he does nod to both of them.

He takes a seat over by the window.

28th Sep, 2008 - 12:46am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

RPG Iraq Debating

Kim role,

Mariah looks at both men and think to herself: Great! These two here again? I hope they don't start talking to me about Religion or Politics because I am not in a mood!.

28th Sep, 2008 - 3:49am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:
Born in a small town he grew up in rough times during the economic depression. His father being a mason taught him the trade and worked him from an early age. He came out as a fighter and scrapper who lets everyone know his mind. He detest backstabbers. Rough and crude he will never be found in denim but has a fetish for trousers and silk shirts.

Debating Iraq RPG

O'hashrek role,

*stands up* Mariah! Nice to see you again. How did your Niece like the toy you got them?

*Remembers he brought todays paper and takes it our of his inside coat pocket.*

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2008 - 6:59pm / Post ID: #

Debating Iraq RPG
A Friend

Debating Iraq RPG

I knew the two of you looked familiar. I am sorry I am not good at names but I never forget a face.

Anything interesting in today's paper?

3rd Oct, 2008 - 7:21pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

Debating Iraq RPG Love & Life Bytes Archive

O'hashrek role,

Seeing the snobbish and rude wannabe human Mariah is ignoring him, he turns to the man.

Familiar? Dawns on him this was the man watching the toy fiasco in the store.

yes Yes from the toy store....My name is Burkhard. Extends his hand ina friendly manner.

I do not know I have not had time to read it yet.

Opens the paper and offers the international new to the taller man.

Sorry I am interested to see how the football is going or I should say soccer as you Americans call it. I be glad to trade when done.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Debating Iraq RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,