Cartographer Introduction

Cartographer Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 29th Nov, 2022 - 2:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 28th Nov, 2022 - 11:21am / Post ID: #

Member Reader
[?] CPosts: 10
Flag Posts: 20
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 1.1%
[+] Gain: 30.00 FP
Charm: none

Cartographer Introduction

Good day, Sirs and Madams. Please, Call me Cartographer, as It is my trade, the trade of my father, and his father before him. Having exhaustively examined the lands and waters of my home realm, I seek now to explore this curious new frontier. I believe this realm hosts beasts and champions far more interesting than terrain features or geographical landmarks. Thus I kick the dust from my boots and my imagination, and venture forth.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: | Politics:
Tenet: | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 28th Nov, 2022 - 8:21am
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Nov, 2022 - 11:22am / Post ID: #

Introduction Cartographer

Salutations adventurer. Ruler of Kings II will invigorate thy imagination. Prepare thyself to enter this new world of detailed Character building with you as the controller of destiny. Please proceed to begin reading the Rules & Start, which is the vital preface of the Player's Manual.

Post Date: 29th Nov, 2022 - 1:03pm / Post ID: #

Member Reader
[?] CPosts: 10
Flag Posts: 20
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 1.1%
[+] Gain: 30.00 FP
Charm: none

Cartographer Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Really, that wasn't too cringey? I might want to edit my persona to something other than what was in that introduction. I did already change my character's name. I've never played this before however I am eager to write, and eager to see how responding to prompts or selecting of mutliple choices can modify the character.
Thank you for the greeting.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: | Politics:
Tenet: | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 28th Nov, 2022 - 8:21am
Signature:
Post Date: 29th Nov, 2022 - 2:36pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,525
Flag Posts: 9,317
Avg: 1.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 41.4%
[+] Gain: 714.99 FP
Charm: 159

Introduction Cartographer

Welcome. That's an interesting profession. I will look out for your character to see how you progress in the game.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 15th Mar, 2008 - 12:15am
Signature:

> TOPIC: Cartographer Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,