Elinor the Scholar

Elinor Scholar - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 3rd Dec, 2022 - 2:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1501 Medieval Text Adventure
30th Nov, 2022 - 2:24pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Elinor the Scholar

My father chose my name, Elinor, as a tribute to his grandmother. I am known as the Scholar because I tend to spend more of my time gathering knowledge instead of other things. I was born a half-elf, as my father came about from an affair and elven woman had with a human man. I can blend in with humans as long as you don't look too closely at my elven ears and violet eyes.

I want to gather as much knowledge as possible and learn how to hone my innate magical abilities. My ultimate goal is to make a name for myself, with others willingly following me as I change the world for the better.

Sponsored Links:
1st Dec, 2022 - 9:38pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Scholar Elinor

A Sentimental Value: Herb Kit

As much as I valued the visual memory of my family through the portraits, I knew the practicality of an herb kit would do me more good than the others. My mother had taken my schooling in medicine seriously, making sure I knew the difference a certain plant could make when it came to survival. Her teachings could mean the difference between life and death, and I would do her a disfavor if I ignored it.

1st Dec, 2022 - 9:54pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Elinor the Scholar Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

Even though I was not a pious person, I knew priests could be considered healers. With the knowledge my mother had passed down to me, I found a temple that looked to be used regularly. Inside, I asked for the head priest. When I found Father Ernald, he was speaking to a young woman. I waited until he was finished to introduce myself, making sure to mention of the herb kit I had that may be of help to his people. I was only a little worried he would ignore my offer to help. I hoped my confidence in my abilities would help me catch his attention.

1st Dec, 2022 - 9:55pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Scholar Elinor

My builders have completed meh wooden abode so that I, Elinor will abide there.

1st Dec, 2022 - 10:32pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Scholar Elinor

Deity of Elinor

This goddess has a youthful appearance with bright gray eyes and long, brown hair. She is associated with forests, including the creatures and plants within, and is usually followed by those who enjoy being in her forests. Her followers can be seen wearing items with deer antlers to show their faith. When offering, Kerensa responds positively to water, fruits, and feathers.

1st Dec, 2022 - 11:10pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Elinor the Scholar

House of Sorrows

I sat beside the man and observed the children moving about as I mulled over the words and the story I had just learned. He had proven to me his words were truth through showing me what I needed to see. My thoughts turned the unfortunately curse that an unseen being had placed upon the man's little ones. I doubted I could find who the Insolitam and understand why they had done what they did. From what the man had said, the curse was unbreakable, so maybe it was best for all if it was not attempted. The creator, as the man called himself, seemed to think about the future of his children. He taught them what he could and built a world where they can play.

I understood the concerns of the father. The world outside of these woods was dangerous, in both mind and body. The people of the outside world were harsh to those who did not fit into what they considered normal. If the world was different, the people would appreciate the special care this man put into the world he had made. The children would be called upon to use their special talents to help the people and the world succeed.

As I contemplated all of this, I thought about my own goals for my life. Would it be possible for one person to make such a difference for these children? Maybe not, but it would be a start.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Dec, 2022 - 11:28pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Elinor Scholar

Worship of Kerensa

Sitting in a clearing of the forest near the Town, I touch the wooden carving of deer antlers being held by a string around my neck as I take a moment to focus on the sound of the forest during a calm day. I pour water into a bowl sitting on the ground and place a few feathers in a circle. I hum a tune my mother had taught me as a child, although I had no idea if it was related to Kerensa at all. I hope the importance behind the tune would be enough to please her. I put my hands on my lap as I sit cross legged and look upwards toward the canopy of the trees.

"I ask for help in building the strength of my body so I may learn ways to protect myself in battle. I ask for this help as one who will continue to serve the goddess of the forest."

3rd Dec, 2022 - 2:31pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lightsabove
Platinum
(+)

Elinor Scholar Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Worship of Kerensa

I placed feathers around a bowl on the leafy ground, then poured a small amount of water into the container. I placed a set of deer antlers, found a few days ago, on either side of the bowl. Sitting cross legged on the ground, I placed my hands on my knees and closed my eyes.

"Thank you, Kerensa, for guiding me toward the apprenticeship that help grow the knowledge of healing and herbs that will contribute toward my future." I dipped my finger into the water and touched the middle of my forehead.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Elinor the Scholar

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,