Bolt the Explorer

Bolt Explorer - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 30th Nov, 2022 - 12:36am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1499 Medieval Text Adventure
29th Nov, 2022 - 1:58pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Cartographer
(+)

Bolt the Explorer

My name is Bolt. I was born 16 years ago and grew up in a forest village with my Mother. I never met my father but my mother tells me I am a natural explorer like he was.

I am a human, almost 6 units tall, with an average build. I have blue eyes and brown hair, but I usually shave my head.

I am inspired by many stoic figures whom I have met during my upbringing. Soldiers, farmers, mages, hunters, missionaries, and more have all faced difficult circumstances, yet they continued to strive everyday.
I was fortunate enough to learn what I could from professionals in their respective fields, however I am yet to decide upon a specific field in which to specialize.

Sponsored Links:
29th Nov, 2022 - 7:18pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Cartographer
(+)

Explorer Bolt

A Sentimental Value: Metal

Before leaving, I sought to retrieve some memento or maybe Mother's writings from where our home once stood, or perhaps anything to eat… but I found nothing of significance save for an Imperial Guardsman's tower-shield half-submerged in the charred muck. I kicked away some debris with my foot. Dug into the ground with a rock, then my hands to determine the outline of the great shield, pried, and finally wrestled the tower-shield from the gore. It was of Imperial standard, meant to protect specifically against projectiles and bore the Imperial crest and colours, blue bordering white. All week I'd witnessed the hulking Imperial soldiers manipulate these with ease, but I struggled to even stand it upright. After an adjustment to the strapping I was able to haul it onto my shoulders and wear it on my back like the soldiers wore theirs.
"That's a nice shield you've got there, but it looks pretty heavy" Upon hearing the rough voice of what seemed like a veteran Imperial soldier, I slunk my shoulders down so the straps would loosen from my shoulders and the tower-shield could fall from my back. A massive soldier stood over me, smiled, put a massive hand on my newly emancipated shoulder and informed me that if that shield became more comfortable, I would be welcome to enlist in the Imperial guard.

29th Nov, 2022 - 9:28pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Cartographer
(+)

Bolt the Explorer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

During one of Aristocratia's customary mid-morning walks through the market plaza, Aristocratia and her entourage spotted a man wearing a symbol of her distant kingdom on his back; a tower-shield of the Imperial Guard. However from her vantage, the man did not bear the racial characteristics of her people. She subtly indicated her interest in the man to her companions. They blended into the crowd and casually crept closer for a better view. He would walk with a capable stride, supporting the massive shield on his back, then would occasionally stop to examine each of the food displays but he purchased nothing. The party maintained a reasonable distance. He strode and stopped at a few more stalls until he finally asked aloud
"Why are you following me?"
Aristocratia and her following exchanged embarrassed looks, then she answered by pulling forth a pendant from the neckline of her dress and held it aloft for Bolt to see. The symbol on the pendant clearly matched the Imperial crest imprinted on his Tower-shield. Bolt was relieved. Because the Imperial soldiers fought so valiantly and managed to save some of his townsfolk, he felt admiration for the people from the Imperial kingdom. Aristocratia hadn't been aware of that particular Imperial operation against the northern maurauders but she was intrigued by the news. She was assured that this traveler likely hadn't killed an Imperial guardsman and wore the shield as a trophy, but instead bore it like a gift. Bolt offered to buy the Imperials a variety of fruit displayed on the stall currently beside them.

30th Nov, 2022 - 12:36am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Cartographer
(+)

Explorer Bolt

Deity of Bolt

He has no need for a name, to distinguish himself from any other being, nor would any word or library of books adequately describe or explain his Omnipotence. But one Can surmise that his intentions are good, for if else, we would no longer be here.

> TOPIC: Bolt the Explorer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,