Nikros the Hunter - Page 2 of 2

I have defeated a Bully. Let all know that - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 11th Dec, 2022 - 1:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1503 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 5th Dec, 2022 - 12:50am / Post ID: #

Nikros the Hunter
A Friend

Nikros the Hunter - Page 2

Nikros the Hunter Lives! I, Nikros, have died but am alive again! A title of Hunter did not protecteth me from my 1st astounded death. No more must mine motive bring me to this point.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Dec, 2022 - 1:09am / Post ID: #

Nikros the Hunter
A Friend

Hunter Nikros

Most beautiful lady of Nikros

I was walking through town today, having just come from Lady Fluke, and me was I sore from the challenge of the Labyrinth. I was trying to work out whether I had it in me to make it all the way back to the Tavern, or whether I should just slump to the floor in the middle of the street, before tending to my cuts and bruises.

Before I could decide, I caught sight of lady, pushing her way through the streets with a grace I have never beheld. She seemed to glide by, never in anyone's way, always moving and somehow just being elsewhere when anyone else would have bumped or jostled.

Her face was slight, with rounded cheeks. Freckles, just a few, peeked out from under her hood. As she turned her head, I caught a glimpse of a small, upturned nose, and an expression of concentration from behind her spectacles. A whisp of brown hair poked out and I couldn't help but notice a slender finger push it back beneath her hood.

Everything around me seemed to slow and stop, I felt my heart pounding in my chest, the blood rushing to my face. If it wasn't for the hobbit who tugged on my arm, who knows how long I may have stood there transfixed!

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2022 - 11:25am / Post ID: #

Nikros the Hunter
A Friend

Nikros the Hunter Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Now that I have attained Level 1 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Nikros than otherwise might have been known.

Post Date: 11th Dec, 2022 - 1:36pm / Post ID: #

Nikros the Hunter
A Friend

Page 2 Hunter Nikros

I have defeated a Bully. Let all know that it be by the mighty hands of Nikros the Hunter.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Nikros the Hunter

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,