Andercot Introduction

Andercot Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 4th Dec, 2022 - 1:42am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 4th Dec, 2022 - 12:36am / Post ID: #

Andercot Introduction
A Friend

Andercot Introduction

Hello there and to all. As a dad of three, I found that my life vanished into an abyss of parenting, homemaking, work and duty for a lot longer than I had anticipated. With my oldest off to Uni, my middle child some kind of vampire Goth creature and my youngest a (Shudder) fortnite gamer, I am trying to claw back a little time for me before it's all too late.

A grew up an avid fan of CRPG's, (Baldur's Gate, Fallout etc), and became more involved in the TTRPG scene with the release of D&D5e. However, having tried to game around a virtual table, I just don't get the same vibes as when I would play with friends around the table.

And so a hunt for something to scratch that itch begun. I am exploring solo journaling games, advertising on reddit for a pen-pal to play real work snail male games with, and looking into Play By Post. As part of that research, I randomly stumbled over this site. I enjoy reading, and writing, and fantasy and the medieval time period. I'm hoping to have found somewhere to hang my coat!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Dec, 2022 - 12:38am / Post ID: #

Introduction Andercot

Welcome adventurer. The current RPG in this Community is Ruler of Kings II which is a custom text based RPG and while similar to Dungeons & Dragons it is an independent and self-regulating role-playing system. I dare say, for the purpose of solo online entertainment while still maintaining a detailed character and imaginative development you will find that ROK II is far more diverse and engaging as a text RPG. You may also read: Ruler of Kings II vs Dungeons & Dragons.

Post Date: 4th Dec, 2022 - 1:42am / Post ID: #

Andercot Introduction
A Friend

Andercot Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Thank you for the info, and the article was informative! I am not here for Dungeons & Dragons. I just wanted to detail where I have been. I am looking forward to seeing where I end up next!

> TOPIC: Andercot Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,