Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1506 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 9th Dec, 2022 - 11:57pm / Post ID: #

Rylo the Rogue
A Friend

Rylo the Rogue

I,am Rylo the rogue. I am 16 years of age, right at the cusp of manhood. My father has passed me his name and I will do the same with my son. I am of the human race as were both my parents. I am an average 5'9 human with tons of hair twisted into LOCs braided into a poinytail. Bronze skin and 1 brightly colored blue eye.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Dec, 2022 - 12:06am / Post ID: #

Rylo the Rogue
A Friend

Rogue Rylo

A Sentimental Value: Portrait of Mother

I took my mother's portrait for sentimental value, I took it because the motivation she had given me even through a picture would live on. I promised myself whatever kingdom and or fortune I would grow, would mean nothing without her seeing it.

Post Date: 10th Dec, 2022 - 2:41am / Post ID: #

Rylo the Rogue
A Friend

Rylo the Rogue Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Breath of life comes to Rylo the Rogue. I, Rylo, have died but am alive again! I am still Rylo the Rogue even if this quest doth maketh me fascinated the 1st time over.

Post Date: 10th Dec, 2022 - 4:23am / Post ID: #

Rylo the Rogue
A Friend

Rogue Rylo

Advisor Description

I met Twin on thy first night in the town at the Tavern. He suggested I get a crossbow instead of an longsword and thy agreed. Twin seems like an straightforward person from our interaction in the tavern. I believe Twin would always put my mind at ease instead of having me worry.

Post Date: 10th Dec, 2022 - 10:12am / Post ID: #

Rylo the Rogue
A Friend

Rogue Rylo

A Bully attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Bully dead.

Post Date: 11th Dec, 2022 - 9:21pm / Post ID: #

Rylo the Rogue
A Friend

Rylo the Rogue

No one shall lay low Rylo the Rogue. It may be the 2nd time, but I shall conquer this fantasy world even if it be the one hundredth time!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Jan, 2023 - 7:31pm / Post ID: #

Rylo the Rogue
A Friend

Rylo Rogue

The Resurrection of Rylo the Rogue. This adventure is not over. Rylo shall conquer this quest even if it is the 3rd time.

Post Date: 26th Jan, 2023 - 7:58pm / Post ID: #

Rylo the Rogue
A Friend

Rylo Rogue Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

I have defeated a Dog Rat. Let all know that it be by the mighty hands of Rylo the Rogue.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Rylo the Rogue

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,