I guess I came on here to find other like minded people I'm a student that's enjoys a good discussion on world topics especially ones that occuring now even sadly it's mostly negative but there are a lot of positive things happening in the world so feel welcome to engage me in a conversation I'd like that very much.
Welcome to this International Community!
I'm Rasta, I normally handle the Trinidad & Tobago Board.
Here is just a heads up on how we run that Board, please note a few things:
1. No dialect is allowed, only clear well written English.
2. Keep Trinidad & Tobago related messages in the T&T Section.
3. You may like to take a minute to update your profile by clicking on 'My Controls' near the top of this page and clicking on any 'Edit' link.
4. If you are ever lost then use the Site Map or check the T&T section directly Trinidad & Tobago Board.
5. Do not copy content from other sites to here, your message should be your own words.
Please do begin participating by sharing your views on the many topics covered within the Community.
Here are some quick links for you to look over when you have time:
Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards