Whoopi Goldberg

Whoopi Goldberg - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 28th Dec, 2022 - 3:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Top  Whoopi Goldberg Actress
Post Date: 5th Oct, 2007 - 9:53pm / Post ID: #

Whoopi Goldberg

Whoopi Goldberg

What are your thoughts about the Actress Whoopi Goldberg?

Image from Wikimedia public domain.

Whoopi Goldberg
Whoopi Goldberg (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
6th Oct, 2007 - 6:33pm / Post ID: #

Goldberg Whoopi

I am sorry, but I just do not like her much as an actress. Actually, if I see her as the star then I tend to be already turned off no matter what the movie is about.

Post Date: 16th Aug, 2015 - 1:27pm / Post ID: #

Whoopi Goldberg Sports & Fashion Music Movies

The real name of actress Whoopi Goldberg is Caryn Elaine Johnson

Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2015 - 3:10am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Goldberg Whoopi

Whoopi Goldberg Attacks Pro-Lifers: “Get Out of My Vagina”

Today, “The View” host Whoopi Goldberg attacked pro-lifers during a debate over abortion. In fact, The Wrap reports that during a discussion about Planned Parenthood she verbally placed a “No Trespassing” sign over her private parts and told politicians to get out of her vagina. Ref. Source 7a

Post Date: 23rd Sep, 2015 - 4:49am / Post ID: #

Goldberg Whoopi

Whoopi Goldberg Slams Pro-Life Pope Francis, Says There’s “Nothing in the Bible About Abortion”

The hosts of The View on Tuesday ranted about Catholicism, the Pope and his visit to America. Whoopi Goldberg, offering her thoughts on the faith, complained about Pope Francis ciscussing abortion: “Well, there’s nothing in the Book that says anything about abortion. Let’s make sure of that. The Ten Commandments are the Ten Commandments. There’s only ten.” Ref. Source 6w

Post Date: 22nd Nov, 2016 - 9:13am / Post ID: #

Whoopi Goldberg

Whoopi Goldberg: Anyone Who Didn’t Vote for Hillary is Stupid, “You Haven’t Done Your Homework”

The millions of Americans who didn’t vote for Hillary Clinton because they found her untrustworthy simply didn’t “do their homework,” according to one host on ABC’s The View. Ref. Source 7o.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Dec, 2022 - 3:54pm / Post ID: #

Whoopi Goldberg

‘Get this fool off air’: Whoopi slammed. Whoopi Goldberg has been slammed after repeating her controversial views on the Holocaust in a heated interview. Source 6g.

> TOPIC: Whoopi Goldberg

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,