Arthur the Assassin

Arthur Assassin - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 29th Dec, 2022 - 11:37am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1510 Medieval Text Adventure
28th Dec, 2022 - 7:06pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Ace
(+)

Arthur the Assassin

I, am Arthur. I was given this name because I was born to be a ruler just like the great Arthur Pendragon. I am at the age of 16 according to the years of man. I am known as the Assassin because those who oppose me die without knowing they are dead.

I was born a Half-elf because my dad was a human adventurer and my mum an elf

I stand 5/9 with a skinny body. I have black hair with big blue eyes. My brown skin and a rough appearance in general makes me unique.

I see myself as one who follows fighters. I want to get revenge for my father and rule the land by first being a mercenary or by becoming a craftsman. I generally view alliances as sketchy

I intend to do first take over the underground information network a stay one step ahead of my rivals in order to become the next Ruler of Kings.

I am generally antisocial and untrusting but once you get my trust I never leave a friend behind.

Sponsored Links:
28th Dec, 2022 - 7:20pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Ace
(+)

Assassin Arthur

A Sentimental Value: Ring, Plain

Before leaving my father's house, I Made a brief scan of the house and my eyes fell on a plain ring. This ring belonged to my father and is the only thing which reminds me that I had one. Of course other than the sentimental value it also has the added effect of boosting the wearers magic capacity.

28th Dec, 2022 - 8:12pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Ace
(+)

Arthur the Assassin Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

Walking through the streets back from work in the evening I feel a gaze on me, but it disappears just as quickly as it appears. I frown slightly, this person has been following me for quite some time.
I take a turn towards a dark alley and after some time a hooded figure walks down the same road. I step out of the shadow behind him and ask him what he wants. He laughs and takes off his hood. I see a blonde man in his late 30s smiling at me. His sharp features yet playful smile compliments his charisma.
"Am impressed you managed to lure me here. As expected of a wolf"
My eyes narrow dangerously as I take out my dagger and ask him how he knows that name.
"Relax" he says, your dad was my close friend and rival. A pity what happened to him. Your mother told me you were coming and asked me to look after you. I was following you to gauge your skill level and am genuinely impressed.
Follow me let's somewhere else. He turns and walks away
I follow him from a safe distance.

29th Dec, 2022 - 10:18am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Ace
(+)

Assassin Arthur

Today, my encounter with a Dog Rat ended with me slaying the Dog Rat.

29th Dec, 2022 - 10:20am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Ace
(+)

Assassin Arthur

While a Bat Swarm may be difficult for some a Bat Swarm is no match for me.

29th Dec, 2022 - 10:27am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Ace
(+)

Arthur the Assassin

Now that I have attained Level 1 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Arthur than otherwise might have been known.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Dec, 2022 - 11:37am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Ace
(+)

Arthur Assassin

After spending a week in the dungeon without returning, the librarian calls for backup and eventually the body of Arthur the assassin was found dead surrounded by 6 dead large spiders. It seems he put his life on the line to kill all the monsters before succumbing to his injuries. Even in death he still held on to his father's ring.

> TOPIC: Arthur the Assassin

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,