Guts the Mercenary - Page 2 of 4

A new abode has been acquired and I, Guts the - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 5th Jan, 2023 - 3:18am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1512 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 4th Jan, 2023 - 4:33am / Post ID: #

Guts the Mercenary
A Friend

Guts the Mercenary - Page 2

A Woodsman attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Woodsman dead.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Jan, 2023 - 5:00am / Post ID: #

Guts the Mercenary
A Friend

Mercenary Guts

A Bully attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Bully dead.

Post Date: 4th Jan, 2023 - 5:18am / Post ID: #

Guts the Mercenary
A Friend

Guts the Mercenary Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Resurrection of Guts the Mercenary. I, Guts, have died but am alive again! No Lord, no Knight shall be my scourge fer I have returned this 1st time to continue this adventure.

Post Date: 4th Jan, 2023 - 5:33am / Post ID: #

Guts the Mercenary
A Friend

Page 2 Mercenary Guts

Now that I have attained Level 3 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Guts than otherwise might have been known.

Post Date: 4th Jan, 2023 - 6:00am / Post ID: #

Guts the Mercenary
A Friend

Mercenary Guts

No one shall lay low Guts the Mercenary. To mine entranced I am here for 2nd time in this bedtime story. Maybe mine duty is not as it should be.

Post Date: 4th Jan, 2023 - 9:21am / Post ID: #

Guts the Mercenary
A Friend

Guts the Mercenary

Mysterious Person at the Tavern

His features are strange since then, he is mysterious, he wears a black hood and his hair covers his eyes, he asks some questions that I think of answering. He tells me that he likes Sitting away from the noise of the tavern. He tells me that he will give me something promised because I must become what I must.Between stares he tells me that apparently I don't seem to be helpful but I can help more than you think, I look at him and try to believe him. I get up from her table and carefully leave.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Jan, 2023 - 2:15am / Post ID: #

Guts the Mercenary
A Friend

Guts Mercenary - Page 2

Guts the Mercenary Lives! I, Guts, liveth for the 3rd version of mine overwhelmed self. Change the end purpose and I shall changeth the outcome.

Post Date: 5th Jan, 2023 - 3:18am / Post ID: #

Guts the Mercenary
A Friend

Guts Mercenary Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

A new abode has been acquired and I, Guts the Mercenary, intend to full occupy the wooden structure.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Guts the Mercenary

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,