Healthy Video Games? - Page 3 of 3

That is all true. I agree with you guys on - Page 3 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 26th Sep, 2021 - 8:53am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
1st Aug, 2021 - 12:39pm / Post ID: #

Healthy Video Games? - Page 3

The original post did mention physically challenging games. I believe it's referring to motion controlled games such as those made popular by Wii. The PS3 had several Move sports titles and Nintendo has come back with the Ring Fit for Switch.

Sponsored Links:
24th Sep, 2021 - 9:49am / Post ID: #

Games Video Healthy

I do believe that video games can be physical and mentally beneficial for kids (And adults too), but in the way they are one of many tools it can be used for that.

Like people wrote here, kids also need to have other activities and, if games can add to that, great! It's the job of the legal guardian to help kids find that balance.

26th Sep, 2021 - 8:53am / Post ID: #

Healthy Video Games? Gaming Video & Issues Computer

That is all true. I agree with you guys on this one. Some video games can be violent. You just have to be be careful. You should have a limit on how much your kids can play a game.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Healthy Video Games?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,