Healthy Video Games? - Page 2 of 3

Studies have shown Minecraft to be somewhat - Page 2 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 16th Apr, 2021 - 7:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
29th Jan, 2015 - 3:04am / Post ID: #

Healthy Video Games? - Page 2

Learning empathy from a video game? I taught that might be better taught giving some community service to those in need.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Aug, 2018 - 4:14pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Games Video Healthy

A video game can change the brain, may improve empathy in middle schoolers. A fantastical scenario involving a space-exploring robot crashing on a distant planet is the premise of a video game developed for middle schoolers by researchers to study whether video games can boost kids' empathy, and to understand how learning such skills can change neural connections in the brain. Source 2m.

Post Date: 11th Nov, 2018 - 8:54pm / Post ID: #

Healthy Video Games?
A Friend

Healthy Video Games? Gaming Video & Issues Computer

With the advent of global obesity in first world countries and considering that the video game industry makes more money than the movie industry, we can deduce that in the future more and more video games will be designed to produce positive health benefits. Perhaps it will be mandatory that all games are similar to the machine in the movie Ready Player One where in order to play the game you need to be on this treadmill like machine.

19th Nov, 2018 - 8:20pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Games Video Healthy

The argument of whether or not video games are healthy is a moot point. It's the parent's job to make sure their kids are getting the proper amount of exercise instead of using video games as electronic nannies.

3rd Dec, 2019 - 9:19pm / Post ID: #

Games Video Healthy

This is why I made sure my kids had the wii when it came out. You get to game and be physical at the same time, with healthy benefits for them. You'd be crazy not to have one for your children.

28th Dec, 2019 - 9:46pm / Post ID: #

Healthy Video Games?

I will offer the arguement that video games can offer better mental health benefit, over that of psychically health. Whether it be because of how many games can not only be educational, but challenge you mentally. Even with something as simple as puzzle solving, reasoning, strategy, and even learning social skills.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Mar, 2021 - 2:22am / Post ID: #

Healthy Video Games - Page 2

I think the healthiest games are those that challenge critical thinking. Puzzle games are very good for younger teens for brain development.
That being said you should limit the amount of time spent on games. They will become accustom to playing and they will desire more and more.
Games like Minecraft are among the best for kids, believe it or not. It inspires creativity in the mind and requires strategy in order to survive and thrive.

16th Apr, 2021 - 7:22pm / Post ID: #

Healthy Video Games Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 2

Studies have shown Minecraft to be somewhat beneficial to a child's mind. I can see how considering the Tasks it requires use multiple parts of the brain.
Me, personally, as long as there is no gore or sexual content and it doesn't revolve around killing people it should be ok for the kiddos. Strategy games I find to be the most fun though, such as ROK II and bannerlord. Skyrim is my all time favorite despite the killing and stuff.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Healthy Video Games?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,