Joey the Sorcerer

Joey Sorcerer - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 29th Jan, 2023 - 7:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1520 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 29th Jan, 2023 - 11:58am / Post ID: #

Joey the Sorcerer
A Friend

Joey the Sorcerer

I am Joey of the Human Race. I am finally at the age of manhood and set to venture out on my own. My bronze skin & And Blackish locs flow down my Wiry frame. My eyelashes a bit too long for a boy my mother used to say are my most Distinguishing feature. Sorcerer was a name given because of my love for magik and my belief I would be Adept at it one day.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Jan, 2023 - 5:16pm / Post ID: #

Joey the Sorcerer
A Friend

Sorcerer Joey

A Sentimental Value: Herbs, For Smoking

To ease my pain of loss, I think may have been my biggest reason for grabbing the herbs. Maybe the other reasons stem from needing an escape for the mind and thy soul. `Personally I would never forget the faces of my family, a portrait would do them no justice.

Post Date: 29th Jan, 2023 - 5:16pm / Post ID: #

Joey the Sorcerer
A Friend

Joey the Sorcerer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

I met Noel when I was a boy being older than I, she moved to the town to become a soldier but now that I am here rank has risen far beyond that. She was dressed head to toe in her armor and I was happy to see my former close friend in a good position.

Post Date: 29th Jan, 2023 - 5:27pm / Post ID: #

Joey the Sorcerer
A Friend

Sorcerer Joey

I have defeated a Dog Rat. Let all know that it be by the mighty hands of Joey the Sorcerer.

Post Date: 29th Jan, 2023 - 5:30pm / Post ID: #

Joey the Sorcerer
A Friend

Sorcerer Joey

Joey the Sorcerer is raised. I, Joey, have died but am alive again! I am still Joey the Sorcerer even if this hallucination doth maketh me lost in wonder the 1st time over.

Post Date: 29th Jan, 2023 - 5:49pm / Post ID: #

Joey the Sorcerer
A Friend

Joey the Sorcerer

I have paid the Town Builders fer meh new wooden abode and today I have moved in to occupy the said premises.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th Jan, 2023 - 7:10pm / Post ID: #

Joey the Sorcerer
A Friend

Joey Sorcerer

A Bat Swarm looks strange when motionless on the ground.

Post Date: 29th Jan, 2023 - 7:15pm / Post ID: #

Joey the Sorcerer
A Friend

Joey Sorcerer Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Joey the Sorcerer is raised. I, Joey, liveth for the 2nd version of mine amazed self. Change the end in view and I shall changeth the outcome.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Joey the Sorcerer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,