Felipe's Birthday!

Felipe' S Birthday - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 4th Apr, 2003 - 7:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
4th Apr, 2003 - 9:12am / Post ID: #

Felipe's Birthday!

[center] Happy Birthday Felipe! [/center]

:redb  Today is ours son's Birthday! Please feel free to send your best wishes here! He has his own web site: https://www.bordeglobal.com/baby

[center][hr][/center]

:exr  Felipe: Its my birthday! I want Pizza, and toys, and ice cream, soft drink, snacks, my favorite video, jump on the bed, be able to do mischief without scolding, play on the computer, turn the remote control buttons off and on and go to the park and...

:'(  :grs Parents: DO you have an asprin?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Apr, 2003 - 9:33am / Post ID: #

Felipe's Birthday!
A Friend

Birthday Felipes

Just amazing and suprizing

Today is also my birthday ;D

38 years old
Thank you for everyone
I've just recieved the mail from this great forum.
Just to say [red]Thank You So Much[/red]

4th Apr, 2003 - 10:55am / Post ID: #

Felipe's Birthday! Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I've just recieved the mail from this great forum.
Just to say Thank You So Much

Your welcome, thanks for posting. Come over to Felipe's party and we will celibrate together wink.gif

4th Apr, 2003 - 2:44pm / Post ID: #

Birthday Felipes

Felipe, Happy Birthday sweety!!! smile.gif Hope you have a great B-day! Love you!!!! smile.gif

Jake, Happy 38th Birthday! how do you plan to spend your day? smile.gif

Also I wanna wish Happy Birthday to Nephiproject smile.gif

Post Date: 4th Apr, 2003 - 3:16pm / Post ID: #

Felipe's Birthday!
A Friend

Birthday Felipes

Felipe, Happy Birthday sweety!!! smile.gif Hope you have a great B-day! Love you!!!! smile.gif

[red]Jake, Happy 38th Birthday! how do you plan to spend your day? smile.gif[/red]

Also I wanna wish Happy Birthday to Nephiproject smile.gif

Thanks for your best wish,I'll away from the computer and go outside the town for 2 days spend my life with the nature.And of course ! i'll take my moutain bike too  

4th Apr, 2003 - 3:21pm / Post ID: #

Felipe's Birthday!

Thanks for your best wish,I'll away from the computer and go outside the town for 2 days spend my life with the nature.And of course ! i'll take my moutain bike too  

That sounds like a LOT of fun! ;D Hope you enjoy yourself. When you come back, join our discussions in the forum, we would love that!.  I like nature too, when my son gets older I will definetly do those kind of fun stuff...for now, I have to keep an eye on him, he's very mischievous smile.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Apr, 2003 - 5:21pm / Post ID: #

Felipe's Birthday

I have to keep an eye on him, he's very mischievous

I think he knows that he will be extra spoilt today so he is trying his best to act the part.

Post Date: 4th Apr, 2003 - 7:46pm / Post ID: #

Felipe's Birthday!
A Friend

Felipe's Birthday Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

Happy Birthday!!! Felipe.....  same to you jake....  have lots of fun today....    

My best wishes!!!!

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Felipe's Birthday!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,