Do People Dislike Age-gap Relationships In T&T?

Do People Dislike Age-gap Relationships T - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 9th Sep, 2008 - 4:01am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

9th Sep, 2008 - 4:01am / Post ID: #

I remember several months back there was some brew-.-. about a legal case involving a twenty something man and a forty something woman. It seemed a lot of people felt shocked that two people of those ages can, or perhaps should, be dating.

But I've even found that age differences within generations are frowned upon. A friend of mine is 29 and is starting to like a 31 year old woman, which I guess would be in the same generation. But his mom thinks he is too old for her, even though it's just a two year difference. So in T&T, is it socially encouraged for people only to date persons of an exact age?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: Fri Apr 26 23:36:32 GMT 2024 / Post ID: #

Add Comment
My thoughts on do people dislike agegap relationships in t&t? is a good topic rapidly to know intensively the erroneous opinions about do people dislike agegap from the truth.

> TOPIC: Do People Dislike Age-gap Relationships In T&T?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,