Ammaronv Introduction

Ammaronv Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 9th Sep, 2008 - 5:19am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 9th Sep, 2008 - 4:38am / Post ID: #

Ammaronv Introduction
A Friend

Ammaronv Introduction

My name is Ammaron Vahai and I was born in Tonga on the 4th of July, 1973. I came to America on my mother's lap when I was 2 weeks old and have grown up here since. I returned for the first time to my home island in 2006 for my father's funeral in Vava'u. I have been happily married for 13 years now and have a 7 year old daughter and an eight month old son. I was raised in the LDS faith and served a mission in Puerto Rico from 93' to 95'. I married shortly after and worked in many job fields before joining the Marine Corps in 97'. The Marine Corps has been very rewarding by providing medical benefits, housing, and money for school. I completed my under graduate degree in business administration and am currently pursuing a master's in business administration as well. I currently market a relatively new product in the health and wellness industry and we are poised to become quite lucrative due to the nature of the timing and need for what we offer. I hope to network with others to find others like myself who are seeking to make a positive change in their own life and the lives of others.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Sep, 2008 - 4:44am / Post ID: #

Introduction Ammaronv

Welcome LDS Member

Thanks for posting your introduction message, this INTERNATIONAL Forum allows you to interact positively with many people on varying topics such as LDS Church news, Doctrine, the Book of Mormon, etc. However, do keep in mind that LDS Related Discussion is kept only in the LDS Related Boards as this is an International Community.

Be sure to read: The Art of Discussion as some tend to become offended or argumentative, this may not be you, but just in case.

The next thing you should do now is update your profile. You can do this by clicking the link called, 'My Controls' in the top menu. You may wish to venture over to the LDS Deep Doctrine board or the News & RM Section and have a look around.

If you like LDS Based Games then you may also be interested in playing: Nephi RPG where you can 'Journey to the Promised Land' or Book of Mormon Battles and see if you really know a lot about the Book of Mormon.

Here are some quick links for you to look over when you have time:
Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ | Upgrade

Note: If you joined just to access the Mature LDS Board then you need to Upgrade, see here for reviews: Click Here. [b]Upgrading is NOT necessary for the other 10 public LDS Related Boards we have here. To make a DONATION Click Here.

Post Date: 9th Sep, 2008 - 5:19am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 983
Flag Posts: 1,541
Avg: 0.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 6.9%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 45

Ammaronv Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to the forum. You will find there is a lot to see and talk about here. Take some time and explore around. I have always wanted to visit Tonga ever since my Aunt and Uncle lived there back in the 60's. They taught school in Nukuʻalofa for several years.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 23rd May, 2008 - 4:09am
Signature:

> TOPIC: Ammaronv Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,