Sicar Introduction

Sicar Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 30th Mar, 2023 - 9:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 30th Mar, 2023 - 9:52pm / Post ID: #

Sicar Introduction
A Friend

Sicar Introduction

Hi, I'm Sicar and I'm from Sweden.
One of the smaller but oldest cities in Scandinavia actually.

I'm currently on sick leave so I've got a lot of free time and that's one of the reasons I joined this community.
Previously I've worked as a forklift driver and before that I worked in home care.

History for me has always been interesting, finding small details that may take time to figure out or find information about always has me hooked for hours at times.
Medieval times are my favorite time period, although the Viking age is a close second.

Fiction for me is what keeps my imagination alive from when I was a kid.
Tolkien's Lord of the Rings are probably my favorite story.
I play pen and paper roleplaying games every week. Various genre's including Pathfinder, Shadowrun and Numenéra.
I'm also hosting Lord of the Rings pen and paper rroleplayinggames once every summer for my friends.
When it comes to books I usually struggle a bit.
I find interactive books and novels easier as I feel more connected to the story.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Mar, 2023 - 9:54pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Sicar

Greetings. This should be the one and only account ye should create for the purpose of adventuring. The Dungeon Masters are very keen on finding Players who create multiple accounts. Thine game will immediately come to an end when they find cheating is in the mix. Therefore, carefully read the Rules & Start thoroughly in order to begin thy medieval text adventure.

> TOPIC: Sicar Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,