Brisket Introduction

Brisket Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 3rd Apr, 2023 - 10:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2023 - 9:04pm / Post ID: #

Member Learner
[?] CPosts: 2
Flag Posts: 10
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.7%
[+] Gain: 22.50 FP
Charm: none

Brisket Introduction

I am an American born and bred in the state of Ohio. My day job is as a financial advisor my distracted mistake Job is as the owner of three restaurants which I bought 15 years ago.

I write as if English were my second or even third language but it is my native tongue.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: | Politics:
Tenet: | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 3rd Apr, 2023 - 7:14pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2023 - 10:15pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Brisket

Greetings. This should be the one and only account ye should create for the purpose of adventuring. The Dungeon Masters are very keen on finding Players who create multiple accounts. Thine game will immediately come to an end when they find cheating is in the mix. Therefore, carefully read the Rules & Start thoroughly in order to begin thy medieval text adventure.

> TOPIC: Brisket Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,